Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morillo Review!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morillo beat...me...upppp..... :whip:

Omg...I shouldn't have danced those last two extra hours...I'm sooo brokennnn... :cry: ....lol...

It was sooo packed for a good chunk of the nite... Good seein everyone out... Chasity, you ripped it as usual girl! It was so much fun :bounce: Not fun when some guy that was dancing with us decided to grab me and flip me around head over heels though...omg...I didn't see it coming...good thing he didn't drop me on my head!

Thanks to da Mask for the lessons and encouragement...hehe...

Morillo's periodic announcements were so funny... New Yawk Cideeeeee!!!

kutekimee in da hoooouuuzzzzzzzaaaaaa ... yo baby girl .. u rocked as usual .. i loved the way you dance and the side kicks (the dance not the gadget .. hehe) .. u dance so flawlessly and u perfected your style ..

yes we need to work on few things here and there . but who doesn't ... only good dancers always wana improve themselves like you always do ...

i loved when we danced together and definetly loved watching you dance with pumdabeats .. u guys did great in the circle .. i was like wth ..

good stuff kid ..

peace

the MASK

This is just the beginning for Morillo in NYC...... When and if he gets residency @ SF..... Its gonna be fuckin insane. NYC needs a dj like Morillo to bring shit back to the way it was. His energy and vibe is incredible. I feel that no dj can top Morillo or Subliminal records. Can't wait til december 11th and discotheque , see ya all on the dancefloor.

This is just the beginning for Morillo in NYC...... When and if he gets residency @ SF..... Its gonna be fuckin insane. NYC needs a dj like Morillo to bring shit back to the way it was. His energy and vibe is incredible. I feel that no dj can top Morillo or Subliminal records. Can't wait til december 11th and discotheque , see ya all on the dancefloor.

your so wrong, jp is gonna come back strong... bwhahahahahaha SIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I haven't partied in the city in a hot minute so i was so glad when i showed up last minute that erik morillo was djing. He did an awesome set, the crowd was amped- kinda tight aruond the big room but that's too be expected- and it was an awesome nite. At one point erik screamed " r we gonna go til 6 or are we gonna go til 12?" The whole fuckin room was yellin 12 but it still didn't happen. maybe next time.... :bounce::gang::ghey::bowdown: