Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My new toy...

origskeemr

that shit is hot~!? do you have places to ride that by you or you going RR style and taking it to the streets~!?

my boy rides a lot so he has mad places to go... He has a lake house up at Yankee Lake that he goes a lot. We have a spot in my town to mess around in that has a crazy jump and some trails in the woods. He also goes next to the New Jersey Turnpike and down the shore. I think I'll get good use out of this cause I love to ride and I will always have someone to ride wit cause my boy lives for riding. If not it would be worth it just for the winter when it snows.

I wanna be like those cats in the Ruff Riders video.

thats phatty... you going in the winter or wait until spring~!?

I will go all year round. I dont do anything special on the weekends anyway. I know I wont go every weekend but I will go as much as I can. Depends on how much I like it I guess. It will be in my garage on Tuesday so I'm assuming I will be using it this weekend. I just cant be stupid and ride it around my block cause if I get in trouble I will be so pissed.

Misk~ your always bitch no matter if your riding alone or not.

I will go all year round. I dont do anything special on the weekends anyway. I know I wont go every weekend but I will go as much as I can. Depends on how much I like it I guess. It will be in my garage on Tuesday so I'm assuming I will be using it this weekend. I just cant be stupid and ride it around my block cause if I get in trouble I will be so pissed.

Misk~ your always bitch no matter if your riding alone or not.

if you dont mind, how much did you pay for it~!?

if you dont mind, how much did you pay for it~!?

It goes for about 7G's by me, but my boy gets them in PA and there is no tax so it came out to about a lil over 6. There's a deal he got me that I dont start paying till next year and make monthly payments. However, I'm giving them a G by Christmas and then 2 G's by Christmas next year and thats half the bike in the first month of payments. By then I'll buy the bike out and keep it or just sell it to some person here.

Yo, if you get a plow for that shit, you can make a TON of money in the winter. I live in an apartment complex and that's what they use over here. There's like 3 guys that go around with plows on their ATVs. Dudes are cleaning up.

Good luck with it bro, that shit looks hot.

Yo, if you get a plow for that shit, you can make a TON of money in the winter. I live in an apartment complex and that's what they use over here. There's like 3 guys that go around with plows on their ATVs. Dudes are cleaning up.

Good luck with it bro, that shit looks hot.

Yeh but they prob have working quads...

Thanks by the way.