Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Free party Wednesday At Filter 14

All though hosted by latinflava their is nothing Latin about the music going to be played.....Strictly House music all night long!.......West 14th Street & Washington St

1 block from 9th Ave 14 St......Free Party Free house music!!!!....I would love to meet you guys there!!!!!! THIS WEDNESDAY NOV 22

DAMN IT IT'S FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! cwm1.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gif

I'm all about a free party...... you're right no one seems to be registering the FREE part.... or they just cant handle three nights in a row....???hmmmm WEAK WEAK WEAK

I've been wanting to meet some people from the board.... so if you can make this happen.... count me in cwm12.gif

------------------

“The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are dimmed. It was the experience of mystery—even if mixed with fear—that engendered religion. A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot penetrate, our perceptions of the profoundest reason and the most radiant beauty, which only in their most primitive forms are accessible to our minds: it is this emotion that constitute true religiosity. In this sense, and only this sense, I am a deeply religious man… I am satisfied with the mystery of life’s eternity and with a knowledge, a sense, of the marvelous structure of existence—as well as the humble attempt to understand even a tiny portion of the Reason that manifests itself in nature.” ~ Einstein