Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody here staying home Wed. night?????

anthonyp

Originally posted by anthonyp:

My first time in 4 years I'm staying home.I can't deal with all the crowds on this night anymore,plus I want to be some what normal on Thanksgiving for once.Anyone with me??? cwm40.gif

im done with you bro, the crowds are enormous and i cant deal with it. so im gonna stay local and just get blazed

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

i wishhhhhhhhh i could just goto my local bar and chill like every year and see teh ppl i dont get to see cept during the holidays but work has got me going to baktun of all places =( * sigh* ... anyways i'll be broadcasting john b live oer the internet if u guys are home and wanna listen in ... ... ... ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

stay home go to exit saturday

for list and or info email me:

oasis9389@msn.com

------------------

Exit Sat 11.25.00 * "BOOGIE NIGHTS" returns this week. 5,000 free sex toys. For Guestlist:(201)725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com, aolimer: oasis9389

oasis9389@msn.com

------------------

Exit Sat 11.25.00 * "BOOGIE NIGHTS" returns this week. 5,000 free sex toys. For Guestlist:(201)725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com, aolimer: oasis9389

Originally posted by oasis:

oasis9389@msn.com

looks like someone's out of tickets or having problems selling them

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use"

-Aabye Kierkegaard

hmr3.gif

I am staying home on wednesday night, no question. Besides the fact that <a href="http://www.clubplanet.com/thanksgiving/" target="_blank">thanksgiving</a> eve is nothing to get excited about unless you like to deal with mad college kidz back from school crowding you favorite establishment, it is also the night before oakenfold. I rather have engry for him rather than spend my evening at webster hall or exit and then be wiped out for turkey day and oakenfold at night. I also going to vermont on friday for the rest of the weekend.

Peace,

Michael, who never understood 'TGE' anyway

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

Archived