Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WARNING YELLOW CK'S ON LONG ISLAND

What up peeps...PVD night i took 3.5 of these and my friend took 4. We had so much energy. We didn't get tired at all while we were dancing. Another weird thing about them was that we weren't drinking that much water and didn't go to the bathroom at all. I was more messed up after. It was really crazy. We smoked right after and i don't think that i have ever been that fucked up before. It took us about 4 days to recover and we didn't really sleep for two days. We started hearing all these crazy stories about these pills after. To be honest, these things were really fun while we were out. Endless energy. I don't recommend them at all because it is the worst comedown possible. I can see how these pills can be dangerous. Just be careful, and knowing who you are getting from is not enough. I got these from one of my best friends. Your best friend doesn't always know exactly what your getting either though. So try to do as much research as possible before you take them but i know that that doesn't really happen. I am glad that nothing happened, we still don't know if we are in the clear yet but i think we are ok. Be careful with these fuckers!!! It's some weird shit. Don't fuck with it because they will fuck with you in ways you didn't know that you can be fucked with. I have taken alot of different pills but i have never had this kind of wacked comedown before...Don't take them!!!

------------------

Fatboy Slim is Fucking in Heaven!

Originally posted by blackhaus1:

Msoprano,

Just so you know, the government isn't going to regulate illegal drugs to make sure they're ok to take! Thats why they're illegal!

i know that, but something needs to be done because taking things like pma is like swallowing rat poison, how fucked up is that,

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Originally posted by nikkisticks:

I took those last weekend. They were strong but very pure to me. No stomach ach, no dizziness, no halusinations. Just that clean E feeling, did last a long time, but I could eat and chill-I never felt cracked out.

exactly - they are the best thing since sliced bread. So clean and no dirty cracked out feeling - just flying and awake! Baby sunshines!

forgot to add - only eat one! You can't be a crackhead with these and eat 3 or 4 because they will ruin you - they are all speed. One will keep you up all day and night and keep you dancin the whole time. There is no "roll" just pure speed so dont be tempted to eat more - you wanna roll then mix it with a regular mdma or mda pill.

e-tarded, how many pills did you end up taking...if its only one, thats fucked up.

good to hear your ok...who would have been there to answer all my cracked out drug questions.

cwm30.gif peace out cwm30.gif

------------------

~~ TrYpDaLyTeFaNtAsTiC ~~

I scream I scream so much you know what I mean, this electric stream, my tears in league with wires and energy, my machine this is my beautiful dream dream dream, Of hurting no one, hurting no one, hurting no one, I'm hurting no one I wanna give you everything I wanna give you energy, I wanna give a good thing I wanna give you everything

-underworld