Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's the deal with fuel??

Honestly guys its not you balbull or thehype that makes FUEL sorry to answer it like that, i open when i book good talent meaning top jocks sorry that this disappoints you that FUEL does not open every SATURDAY the party there is strong every time we open, FUEL has it following and they know the deal

1 BIG HAPPY FAMILY thats what we are so they will continue to support and im grateful for those that UNDERSTAND whats its about ok a place where there is no fucking promoting needed when a party happens to come up post it makes some calls and bam its a go.. Im not trying to be an ass or anything but let me handle FUEL and you worry about posting criticism up here on the board ok.. PEACE, CIAO ate mais ...

ALWAYS

MARIO CALEGARI

Honestly guys its not you balbull or thehype that makes FUEL sorry to answer it like that, i open when i book good talent meaning top jocks sorry that this disappoints you that FUEL does not open every SATURDAY the party there is strong every time we open, FUEL has it following and they know the deal

1 BIG HAPPY FAMILY thats what we are so they will continue to support and im grateful for those that UNDERSTAND whats its about ok a place where there is no fucking promoting needed when a party happens to come up post it makes some calls and bam its a go.. Im not trying to be an ass or anything but let me handle FUEL and you worry about posting criticism up here on the board ok.. PEACE, CIAO ate mais ...

ALWAYS

MARIO CALEGARI

do you see me posting criticism???? NO

If you would have given people a fair explantion as to your buisness methods on Fuel long ago, this wouldn't be a topic but instead a few weeks ago you had people eager to go to Fuel and when they did and they got their, they ended up waiting in their car for god knows how long.

Its def bad buissness practice if you aren't going to inform your cliental that you won't be opening every week....

do you see me posting criticism???? NO

If you would have given people a fair explantion as to your buisness methods on Fuel long ago, this wouldn't be a topic but instead a few weeks ago you had people eager to go to Fuel and when they did and they got their, they ended up waiting in their car for god knows how long.

Its def bad buissness practice if you aren't going to inform your cliental that you won't be opening every week....

i agree hype! mario all you have to do is post fuel's schedule or if there isnt any set just a heads up because u do have a nice place to chill, but its a guessing game when its open!

isnt that what i have been doing when i have a party i post it on all the boards , i do my mass emailing sorry about this method but for now thats how it has to be, you see guys there is no such things as AFTER HOURS here in jersey so there is people and certain things you have to do to work on this so let me take care of this situtation and i promise that it will be back to normal like it was in 2003 and 2004 up till May every Saturday nite with the sickest line up you guys have never seen here in jersey.. IM HAPPY THAT YOU GUYS LIKE THE PLACE CAUSE I CERTAINLY LOVE IT the vibe is like no other here in jersey for sure... well sorry and im sure i will post next party and all other parties to come if im not mistaken CHUS & CEBALLOS and myself will be Saturday Jan 15th. Till then join me tom SUNDAY @ SHOW