Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What an opening........THANK YOU from STUDIO 4!!!!!!!

ml2k3

I am not quite up yet being that i have not had much sleep latley so i will keep this short and sweet...................

THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts for making our opening so AMAZING.

I hope that the venue lived up to everything we said it would be........judginh from the outragous reactions from so many people, i think it did.

great crowd

LOTS AND LOTS OF INDUSTRY HEADS

amazing girls

smiles everywhere.........just what i love to see.I MISSED THE FAMILY!!!

thank you again.

Get ready, the grand opening contnues

:tonight (friday) begins with the debuet of nyc's Ted the Dillenger and the the long awaited return of the ONE and ONLY..............RICHIE RYDELL!!!

AND

SATURDAY.....THE NYC "A-LIST MIX" with ROVEEN North Jersey ONLY upscale Saturday Night 23 for the gentlemen 21 for the ladies.

What a Rear-Opening, you could have easily called last night @ 4... the last time I saw that many sweaty guys I accidently dropped by the Colloseum(all gay club) on RT.9 in Sayerville, on a thurs. night. Each venue has about 700 guys, however, the Drag show @ 4... I thought... was slightly better than the colloseum...Hey,instead of Sushi they should have served complimentary KY. Good Luck.

I am not quite up yet being that i have not had much sleep latley so i will keep this short and sweet...................

I hope that the venue lived up to everything we said it would be........judginh from the outragous reactions from so many people, i think it did.

great crowd

amazing girls

thank you again.

:tonight (friday) begins with the debuet of nyc's Ted the Dillenger and the the long awaited return of the ONE and ONLY..............RICHIE RYDELL!!!

AND

SATURDAY.....THE NYC "A-LIST MIX" with ROVEEN North Jersey ONLY upscale Saturday Night 23 for the gentlemen 21 for the ladies.[/quote

last night was a blast....the place is great....can't wait to hear richie throw down a set....

great crowd

amazing girls

thank you again.

AND

SATURDAY.....THE NYC "A-LIST MIX" with ROVEEN North Jersey ONLY upscale Saturday Night 23 for the gentlemen 21 for the ladies.

Bro that bar seemed so familiar!!!!! Hollllaaaaaaa

great crowd

amazing girls

thank you again.

AND

Bro that bar seemed so familiar!!!!! Hollllaaaaaaa