Clubplanet Nightlife Community

$promoters & dj$?

Bse Club Entertainment is on the search for club promoters and experienced disc jockeys. If you are looking to be a club promoter and think that you have a lot of friends that would come and support your parties, than this is the job for you. Why go to the hottest party in NYC when you be a part of creating one?

If you are an experienced disc jockey and are looking to spin at a hot spot in NYC please contact BSE Club Entertainment asap.

If you are interested in either position please contact bseclubinfo@aol.com

Bse Club Entertainment is on the search for club promoters and experienced disc jockeys. If you are looking to be a club promoter and think that you have a lot of friends that would come and support your parties, than this is the job for you. Why go to the hottest party in NYC when you be a part of creating one?

If you are an experienced disc jockey and are looking to spin at a hot spot in NYC please contact BSE Club Entertainment asap.

If you are interested in either position please contact bseclubinfo@aol.com

What style of music?

• 1 month later...
house hip hop rock 80's reggae

gee that sounds great - i mean NO ONE else is doing that so you shold be getting a TON of people to your most exclusive style party with its OFF THE WALL style and atmosphere

oh wait....what place is this for?

...hmm they havent been around, i guess the great promotional team didnt find any staff so they had to split up

what? no klezmer music?

i want some Klez

and why not add alittle RAVE music in there too so everyone on gods green frikin earth can come

fuk it heres the playlist

track for track

hip hop

rock

rap

house

techno

reggea

klezmer

classical (Bach / Bethoven)

elevator music

and why not toss in a few tracks i ripped from a