Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Think twice before calling the police for help

sarasonya8

So I got mugged tonight (Dec 3,2004)and beat up by a large black man in Colton California, as I was going to work. I am a 28 year old 120 pound native american/german female. I called the cops and they came and Corporal Morehouse of Colton PD accused me of being a “druggieâ€and a crack addict and said I looked like a smack addicted. He made fun of my eyes (I have exophthalmia, a medical condition ) .They also accused me of trying to obtain crack cocaine from some unknowns....I’ve never touched drugs in my life. I don’t even drink alcohol due to an allergy to a byproduct of alcohol called acetylaldehyde I am a college student studying for my doctorate!!! They put me in the back of a police car and started asking me questions about the incident... Corporal Morehouse then yelled at me and told me to shut up..??? And threatened to arrest me for being on speed!!! I was crying pretty bad at this point..I had just been beaten by a 280 lb man and thrown to the ground several times.. My pearl necklace was broken into pieces from being grabbed by the neck by this nasty dirty man. Not to mention the loss of my entire paycheck for the week.

I thought the police were there to protect and serve?

I was abused verbally, treated horribly, accused of unspeakable things and made fun of by the officer. I was degraded and treated unfairly by the Colton Police. This is an outrage and no victim of a violent attack/crime should be put through what I went through tonight.

Do we have to think twice before calling the people who we pay to protect and serve us as citizens?

If you are also a victim of police abuse, verbal or physical, speak out...

Please feel free to contact me if you’d like to know more about my story, have a similar story or would like to help get the word out or make a contribution (a helpful word is a valuable contribution).

I will post this and print this in thousands of locations and newspapers.

Thanks everyone, Its been a rough night... your support is definitely appreciated

Sara

If you’d like to help support my cause in any way or just talk about similar situations, you can contact my email at

Sarasonya8@hotmail.com

So I got mugged tonight (Dec 3,2004)and beat up by a large black man in Colton California, as I was going to work. I am a 28 year old 120 pound native american/german female. I called the cops and they came and Corporal Morehouse of Colton PD accused me of being a “druggieâ€and a crack addict and said I looked like a smack addicted. He made fun of my eyes (I have exophthalmia, a medical condition ) .They also accused me of trying to obtain crack cocaine from some unknowns....I’ve never touched drugs in my life. I don’t even drink alcohol due to an allergy to a byproduct of alcohol called acetylaldehyde I am a college student studying for my doctorate!!! They put me in the back of a police car and started asking me questions about the incident... Corporal Morehouse then yelled at me and told me to shut up..??? And threatened to arrest me for being on speed!!! I was crying pretty bad at this point..I had just been beaten by a 280 lb man and thrown to the ground several times.. My pearl necklace was broken into pieces from being grabbed by the neck by this nasty dirty man. Not to mention the loss of my entire paycheck for the week.

I thought the police were there to protect and serve?

I was abused verbally, treated horribly, accused of unspeakable things and made fun of by the officer. I was degraded and treated unfairly by the Colton Police. This is an outrage and no victim of a violent attack/crime should be put through what I went through tonight.

Do we have to think twice before calling the people who we pay to protect and serve us as citizens?

If you are also a victim of police abuse, verbal or physical, speak out...

Please feel free to contact me if you’d like to know more about my story, have a similar story or would like to help get the word out or make a contribution (a helpful word is a valuable contribution).

I will post this and print this in thousands of locations and newspapers.

Thanks everyone, Its been a rough night... your support is definitely appreciated

Sara

If you’d like to help support my cause in any way or just talk about similar situations, you can contact my email at

Sarasonya8@hotmail.com

sounds like your madder at the police then the nig that beat you up...

but, makes sense. police fear the anti-white agenda too... lawsuits and donuts keep them from doing they job... besides if they arrest a black

animal they usually let him go... not worth it to lock the animal up until he OJ's someone and even then he'll pull the i'm black and the white bitch deserved it... attitude.

kobe bryant and oj both got away with crimes if you or i did... we'd be gone.

artest on VIDEO still claiming he did nothing wrong... ON VIDEO from every angle known to man and he has the COCONUT BALLZ to deny it...

funny how they want to FRY scott peterson with NO TANGIBLE PHYSICAL DNA evidence and we GOT DEATH ROW OVERCROWDED and animals still waiting from 25 years ago to go to the chair...

say hi to 'no rights for whitey time'...

thruth-

you speak the truth.. 100%

you know what, I think I am more mad at the police than at the dirty mother fucker that gave me whiplash and a bruised back, not to mention a set back in finances.. The police treated me like piss on the side walk and I was the one who called them and was beat the hell up.. I wrote the Colton Police Dep. a letter and I am sending letters to five different news papers about my experience with the "authorities".

while I am sorry for your ordeal and suggest that you contact a lawyer imedeatly Keep your Racist views out of this forum, they are disgusting.

WHAT?

you talking to SARASONYA?

she got beat up by a big black dude.... he doesnt have any rights ...black white or brown....

Maybe big black men should stop beating up little white girls....just my opinion

Thanks for the support lbell..

I get mugged and beat up and all that siceone cares about is that we dont degrade the guy that beat me up... ?

hmmm... crazy world we live in...

I would go to the police station (with another witness, not by yourself) and put in a complaint. Its not much but if this guy gets enough complaints he will be fired. Lawyers arent really going to help it will be your word against his. As for the dude who mugged you If you have his description Give it to an officer on duty. Ask for an older officer preferrably one who has a family - they tend to be more compasionate for a woman in distress. Thats just my opinion

First of all I should have clarified that The racial rebuke was pointed toward Tafolaimages. and belive me I have no pity for any man black or white that break the law and harm innocents. And once again to everyone Keep your racist languange off this forum theres not place of it in civil discourse. as an aside How is this current events this should be in Drama. Bad shit happens honey. Im sorry for what happened to you and I told you to contact a lawyer. what the fuck else do you want?