Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's wrong with french people???

Ah, oui? Vous etes vrais francais? Franchement il faut que tu perds l'attitude tres vitement...si non, le seulement chose que tu va trouver ici sont les putains degueulasses...mais si tu les veux, bonne chance.

English...Lose the attitude or all you'll end up with are stupid sluts...but if that's what you want then happy hunting.

Ah, oui? Vous etes vrais francais? Franchement il faut que tu perds l'attitude tres vitement...si non, le seulement chose que tu va trouver ici sont les putains degueulasses...mais si tu les veux, bonne chance.

English...Lose the attitude or all you'll end up with are stupid sluts...but if that's what you want then happy hunting.

You have to know that we can't do anything as you can't do anything for your world's ridiculous situation about president election. But add to me, food you're eating at your MC DONALD'S would not be sane: what kind of animal are you eating? Cows, horses, rats, kangaroos, your neighbour...

Yours sincerely

José Bové

cwm41.gif

oui, je n'oublis pas le francais, mais si vous voulez les grande temps ici, "lose the attitude" is that simple enough for you to understand. i see my french hasnt left me either, i just needed some practice. otherwise, have a fun time while youre here and make plenty of friends smile.gif

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

Originally posted by marathonmadmax:

You have to know that we can't do anything as you can't do anything for your world's ridiculous situation about president election. But add to me, food you're eating at your MC DONALD'S would not be sane: what kind of animal are you eating? Cows, horses, rats, kangaroos, your neighbour...

Yours sincerely

José Bové

cwm41.gif

You guys aren't doing any better with Quik (aka French McDonalds)

cwm13.gif

Originally posted by ibhugh:

You guys aren't doing any better with Quik (aka French McDonalds)

cwm13.gif

In fact Quick is from Belgium!!!

But for the MacDonald's, it's just a provocation to see you that we're not the only to have problems, in fact i like Mc Donald's (said McDO in French!!!).

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

Originally posted by safitamace319:

oui, je n'oublis pas le francais, mais si vous voulez les grande temps ici, "lose the attitude" is that simple enough for you to understand. i see my french hasnt left me either, i just needed some practice. otherwise, have a fun time while youre here and make plenty of friends smile.gif

Thanks a lot my dear!!!

cwm38.gif

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$