Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Howas Studio 4 on Saturday?

firedup

I stopped in from 12:30 to 1:30..... place was more packed than Fri. Roveen was playing hard house while I was there.

Chris,

If all Roveen was plying was hard house then I will not go Friday Night. No offense against Richie....I love the way the kid plays...but, I'm not going to subject myself to hearing hip-hop....i hate it and it ruins the night...most clubs will play both but, have to separate rooms....I understand why Studio has a mixed night but, I'll be there on Saturdays.....

Blaise

I was only there an hour Blaise, so Im not sure what else was played. I would guess he did the Thursday mix....

I hate hip hop too, wouldn't mind it if it was cut off earlier on Friday nights. Just start going Fridays for Midnight and make the best of it.

There should be separate nights for hip-hop and house....it shouldn't be integrated...most people who want to hear hip-hop won't go to a house club...and vice versa....there is a small % that like both....

Place was really nice. I had a good time except for a few personal things but that was all taken care of by the end of the night :makeout:

Georgie, Kosta, Petey, Chris, Nootsy nice seeing you guys.... I'll def be back very soon!!!!

What did Roveen spin? House, Hip-hop, both?

Thanks

I went on Saturday night with my girlfriends to Studio 4. We all got there at 12. The place was packed, crowd looked a little young though. Its supposed to be 23 and over for guys. Most looked younger. THe music was going back and forth from Rock to Club to I think some Hip-Hop. It was a mixture of everything. It wasnt the type of music were you would actually pay so much attention to how the DJ is mixing one song into another. It was just drinking music. :pint: A variety of everything.

The place is very nice inside...Its a very nice size. I thought that the drinks were over priced. They served all drinks in rock glasses. That wasnt all great considering they were expensive also. I went to 3 different bartenders that night and they all charged me different prices for the same drink. But im sure they were still getting used to the prices, so I didnt say anything.

We didnt valet park, we parked our own car, which we were so happy at the end of the night cause there was a long ass line from inside the club going all the way outside to the valet.

Over all, we had a good time. We def will go again, but this time maybe a different night. Maybe on Friday night. We would prob see more familiar faces...I think it would be more our type of crowd.

Remember guys, it is a brand new club. Everything cant to perfect in the beginning. Every club makes mistakes in the first few days of their grand opening. Im sure they saw what wasnt right last weekend and will work on it to make things better and make everyone happy.

Give it a chance.

:)

Shaina

I went on Saturday night with my girlfriends to Studio 4. We all got there at 12. The place was packed, crowd looked a little young though. Its supposed to be 23 and over for guys. Most looked younger. THe music was going back and forth from Rock to Club to I think some Hip-Hop. It was a mixture of everything. It wasnt the type of music were you would actually pay so much attention to how the DJ is mixing one song into another. It was just drinking music. :pint: A variety of everything.

The place is very nice inside...Its a very nice size. I thought that the drinks were over priced. They served all drinks in rock glasses. That wasnt all great considering they were expensive also. I went to 3 different bartenders that night and they all charged me different prices for the same drink. But im sure they were still getting used to the prices, so I didnt say anything.

We didnt valet park, we parked our own car, which we were so happy at the end of the night cause there was a long ass line from inside the club going all the way outside to the valet.

Over all, we had a good time. We def will go again, but this time maybe a different night. Maybe on Friday night. We would prob see more familiar faces...I think it would be more our type of crowd.

Remember guys, it is a brand new club. Everything cant to perfect in the beginning. Every club makes mistakes in the first few days of their grand opening. Im sure they saw what wasnt right last weekend and will work on it to make things better and make everyone happy.

Give it a chance.

Shaina

shaina thank you very much for that review. if you get a chance i would like to speak to you about the drinks and prices and if you remember which bars/bartenders you went to. please email me at kostap@verizon.net

ok i remebmer u being there alot more than that. i could be mistaken. i am just saying it seems like you have some kind of beef.

coogs dont bother with hype

he's a fucking clown that im gonna rent for my neighbor's kids bar-mitzvah.

he has alterior motives...wants to bash the place, yet he hasnt stepped foot in there.

i guess he's pissed that im gonna take his gold card.

Hype, you have the balls to shit talk studio to a girl you know im hooking up with then have the balls to talk about me...are you kidding dude?

Youre gettin personal now...and trust me YOU DONT WANT TO GO THERE.

You claim you will never go into a club that plays hip hop yet you praise Deko and Joeys...guess what champ...THEY PLAY HIP HOP. dont even fucking try to deny it So get over yourself and let go of your issues.

and Hype you know you were at Metro more than 7 times but its ok you dont have to admit it....if you didnt frequent Metro/Merge why were you on Petey's nuts for a Gold Card? and dont give me that bullshit story you made up how he just came up to you and handed you one cause that is a fucking fairy tale and if youre gonna start telling stories like that I'll just call you mother goose!...i guess you finally stopped sucking the Metro familys cock and switched over to deko/denny/serge.....well good for you i guess it was time to move on I just hope you do as good a job sucking them off as you did with us!!!

Kosta P. keepin it fucking real.

PS. Dont forget to swallow, unless you became a spitter which would be very dissapointing cause i thought you had a real talent going on there!

he has alterior motives...wants to bash the place, yet he hasnt stepped foot in there.

Hype, you have the balls to shit talk studio to a girl you know im hooking up with then have the balls to talk about me...are you kidding dude?

You claim you will never go into a club that plays hip hop yet you praise Deko and Joeys...guess what champ...THEY PLAY HIP HOP. dont even fucking try to deny it So get over yourself and let go of your issues.

and Hype you know you were at Metro more than 7 times but its ok you dont have to admit it....if you didnt frequent Metro/Merge why were you on Petey's nuts for a Gold Card? and dont give me that bullshit story you made up how he just came up to you and handed you one cause that is a fucking fairy tale and if youre gonna start telling stories like that I'll just call you mother goose!...i guess you finally stopped sucking the Metro familys cock and switched over to deko/denny/serge.....well good for you i guess it was time to move on I just hope you do as good a job sucking them off as you did with us!!!

PS. Dont forget to swallow, unless you became a spitter which would be very dissapointing cause i thought you had a real talent going on there!

:woah:

Give it a chance.

Shaina

Shaina,

How did you park yourself? I thought it was only valet?

Wow!!!! holy Kosta :bowdown:

I have to say I had one of my greatest times ever on Saturday at Studio 4. It was a great "party mix" of hip hop, 80's, and house. Very enjoyable. The girls were all very lovely. The drinks were strong as hell.

I can't ever remember being so drunk. I'm sorry if I said the wrong thing to anybody. It wasn't me, it was those shots!!

Anyways, thanks to everyone who put this place together. I can't wait for next week. It's going to be another insane weekend!!!! :party:

kosta's banned from njguido............ now u hurt hype's feeling, i hurt a couple people's feeling jazzy and tech both cried like little bitches and hype is the offical njguido handman little bitch, so he banned me....... oh well hype is defineitely 1 fake focker.......... if i was a promoter i would only comp people that have been loyal to my club..........

i miss fighting with kosta.......