Clubplanet Nightlife Community

amsterdam

pattbateman

there are drug dealers everywhere... in fact, it gets really annoying. Half the time I don't want anything yet I'm getting approached by dealers left and right who are pulling out bags of coke and heroin trying to push them on me. Be very careful... amsterdam is a really shady place. You probaby already know you can get weed at most coffee shops, and shrooms at a bunch too.

NEVER BUY OFF THE STREET!

just say NEIN!! firmly and they`ll go away.

Ok got that out of the way, Amsterdam is safer than most cities in the USA- incl. the redlite area. I used to live in Utrecht and as long as your not acting like a "ugly tourist" you can get most things-- X is 2x as strong a your used to getting-http://www.pillreports.com/ , the same goes for weed. I used to buy great beer at the "BeerKing"(Damrak) while your there tour the Heineken factory- cheap and great beer. Also the Rijksmuseum along with the Vincent van Gogh museum , and the Anne Frank House is a must see.

Have a great time and dont act like a asshole, tipping is allowed. Enjoy USA Customs on your return, LOL

some coffeeshops to try:

De Dampkring

Greenhouse

Grey Area

Katsu

De Rokerij

Sensi Museum Coffeeshop

De Tweede Kamer

The pics are from Amsterdam yrs ago....

attachment.php?attachmentid=35846

NEVER BUY OFF THE STREET! just say NEIN!! firmly and they`ll go away.

Ok got that out of the way, Amsterdam is safer than most cities in the USA- incl. the redlite area. I used to live in Utrecht and as long as your not acting like a "ugly tourist" you can get most things-- X is 2x as strong a your used to getting-http://www.pillreports.com/ , the same goes for weed. I used to buy great beer at the "BeerKing"(Damrak) while your there tour the Heineken factory- cheap and great beer. Also the Rijksmuseum along with the Vincent van Gogh museum , and the Anne Frank House is a must see.

Have a great time and dont act like a asshole, tipping is allowed. Enjoy USA Customs on your return, LOL

some coffeeshops to try:

De Dampkring

Greenhouse

Grey Area

Katsu

De Rokerij

Sensi Museum Coffeeshop

De Tweede Kamer

The pics are from Amsterdam yrs ago....

De Dampkring was my favorite, that little tree in there reminded me of the keebler elves.

keep in mind that the only drugs that are "tolerated" are weed, hash, and fresh shrooms (dry shrooms have been banned for a few years now) ... coke is totally illegal and really shitty... as are most other drugs... pills are real good but again... still illegal... getting arrested in amsterdam is no pleasant experience ... trust me.... definately do not buy from street dealers... Cops know exactly who they are and they absolutely do not tolerate street sales

exactly how hard is it to obtain drugs there???

im planning on going there in a few months and im just wondering how hard it is to get shit??? and what kind of shit can i get?

Well lets see. I got in a cab to go to a nightclub.. started talking to the cab driver (younger dude) - he asked what club.. I told him techno/house.. where i can find some rolls/coke. He stops the car, tells me to jump in the front - makes a phone call.. next I know I got an 8-ball. Drives me back to the hotel so i can take it to my roommate... then i head to the club where a patron hooked me up with some free rolls and i preceeded to get fucked up.

So for me, it was pretty easy ;)

And of course, you can buy weed and hash at the coffee shops legally.

enjoy!! :pint:

• 2 weeks later...

on the street they'll offer you stuff... don't buy it... lol you're just as well off snorting flour!

As said before, weed/hash are readily available in the coffeeshops (note: coffeeshop is weed, for COFFEE look for Cafe). The Bulldog, The Grasshopper, and Rokerij are the best known ones, thus also the more expensive ones... Look for some of the smaller ones ;) Dampkring is becoming more commercial too, as it was the coffeeshop featured in Ocean's 12, but you should still be alright there...

Harddrugs are pretty easy to obtain there, and possession isn't punishable... When I used to go to parties, the policy was "search the people, if they have more than 2 pills, take the REST away" so pretty relaxed... For pills, prices are about 3-5 euros, pay more than that and you're getting ripped off... Also I've been sold aspirin before so well yea, best bet is to try in a club or whatever ;)

• 2 weeks later...
The Bulldog, The Grasshopper, and Rokerij are the best known ones, thus also the more expensive ones...

Don't buy at these places.. way to commercial... get the guide and hit the smaller places.. and try the different flavors..

Also, mail some hash home - just mail it in a foil-lined card.. worked for us :)

some coffeeshops to try:

De Rokerij

that place was my favorite...they played some really good ambient music and had some of the best weed and hash. we ended up sharing a bong with some really cool locals that got us hooked up with some cheap but good rolls that worked out to be like $2 each. i ate so much rolls that evening that i couldn't stand the site of them after a while.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if they are still around, but my two favorite places were the Doors Cafe and the Doors Whiskey bar.. They are located next to each other on a great intersection of canals, where all they play is the doors..

:pint::pint::pint:

Have fun and eat tons of space cakes :)

Not sure if they are still around, but my two favorite places were the Doors Cafe and the Doors Whiskey bar.. They are located next to each other on a great intersection of canals, where all they play is the doors..

:pint::pint::pint:

Have fun and eat tons of space cakes :)

Its been changed to the Doors Cuervo bar.

Last time I went to Holland, Maastricht (small border town next to Germany) Me and some friends went into a bar and ordered a bunch of weed and we pulled out the pipe and starting smoking like crazy. While the pipe was going, somebody was rolling a joint. We were hitting the J hard as fuck, like ya do, and all these dutch people were looking at us like we were crazy. We sat there smoking bud for what seemed like forever and then got up and stumbled out. I could tell the dutch got a bigger kick out of us being there than we got out of them.

Fucking good times.