Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
deepspell

Attn: Kfitz74 & Phatman

nah i would have def. taken advantage of you "craig style" if i woulda taken u home ;)

...lol.....jesus.....that shit makes me ill thinking about it....i mean who's to say he's really like that but wtf?.....i know her brother is here and they live in the same house, but i'm gonna take her home anyway.....asshole......i wanted him to fuck with me but he wouldnt......lol......same thing saturday at sullie when some kid cut me on the bathroom line.....i called two people out this weekend and they just balled out like pussies.....lol.....little do they know that i cant fight a lick.......lmao........

...lol.....jesus.....that shit makes me ill thinking about it....i mean who's to say he's really like that but wtf?.....i know her brother is here and they live in the same house, but i'm gonna take her home anyway.....asshole......i wanted him to fuck with me but he wouldnt......lol......same thing saturday at sullie when some kid cut me on the bathroom line.....i called two people out this weekend and they just balled out like pussies.....lol.....little do they know that i cant fight a lick.......lmao........

i got your back tho man....

craig is harmless....he knows when it comes to her my word is law....ive told him on many occasions that its over but he still glimmers with hope....

whatever....hes still ma boy just as long as he dont cross the line