Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
misk

..made.....

...no....but it's monday...my day off and i have sprained shoulder...therefore i can't really do much else today till people get home from work to help me :(.........it's my right shoulder so it's hard to drive...can't carry a lot of shopping bags either :( :(

...since all i do is sit here and watch tv...here's another question.......was spidrman 2 really the best reviewed movie of the year?! cause thats what the commercial just said.........i mean it was good......but?...

......why do these people write in and then complain about what they have to do.........u asked them to make u into something.....why are u now complaining!?

because its orchestrated/scripted bullshit like the rest of mtvs line up... oh man i caught a brief moment of "date my mom" and all that was missing was canned laughter that shit was fuckin horrible... id rather video tape myself eating my own feces than watch another episode of that...

tv rots the brain much like candy rots teeth

and television shows have precipitacely gone downward as far as content in the last dozen years.

Out goes content/information/originality and in comes repetition/fake reality/fooling the audience :half:

youre finally going to stand up to the bullies who club you in the head on the way to work in the morning~!?

20042.jpg

lol... that club looks like a huge tootsie roll :laugh:

naww man, never had to endure that. It's just sad to see certain things that were great disappear and be replaced by crap

sorry misky, didn't mean to :peeleft: on your thread. C'est FINI!