Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dgmodel

sals famous pizzeria...

blame on both sides...one should know how to pick their battles...

where'd this question come from?

i just watched it again for the fifty millionth time the other day and was wondering who really was the bad guy and who really was the good guy if any... so wanted to see what others thought...

is this a sentence?

hardly... lol i dont even know what i was trying to type there... but what i meant to say was "so you think the character named BUGGIN' was the badguy/instigator etc.~!?"

hardly... lol i dont even know what i was trying to type there... but what i meant to say was "so you think the character named BUGGIN' was the badguy/instigator etc.~!?"

I think the heat, the frustration and racial tensions which were simmering under the surface for most of the movie caused the riot. I learned that in film class in college. LOL

i feel that "buggin'" instigated the whole thing... its like who cares who pictures are on the wall, its not like had pics of KKK members on wall, he had ppl whom he admires on his wall... so what... its his place, he can duct tape dog shit to the wall if he wants...

i feel that "buggin'" instigated the whole thing... its like who cares who pictures are on the wall, its not like had pics of KKK members on wall, he had ppl whom he admires on his wall... so what... its his place, he can duct tape dog shit to the wall if he wants...

yah pretty much, usually owners put pictures of people they met and what not.

best part of the movie: (IMO)

Violence as a way of achieving racial justice is both impractical and immoral. It is impractical because it is a descending spiral ending in destruction for all. The old law of an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind. It is immoral because it seeks to humiliate the opponent rather than win his understanding; it seeks to annihilate rather than convert. Violence is immoral because it thrives on hatred rather than love. It destroys community and makes brotherhood impossible. It leaves society in monologue rather than dialogue. Violence ends by defeating itself. It creates bitterness in the survivors and brutality in the destroyers...