Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ironing Clothes...

ghhhhhost

anyone have any pointers? i suck @ this...i usually leave my shit in the bathroom withthe shower on and it gets some of the wrinkles out..but when i try to do it myself it turns into a big fucking mess...

any help would be appreciated....just remember i stay in hotels a lot..so dont b givin me the "get starch and fabric softener shit"

anyone have any pointers? i suck @ this...i usually leave my shit in the bathroom withthe shower on and it gets some of the wrinkles out..but when i try to do it myself it turns into a big fucking mess...

any help would be appreciated....just remember i stay in hotels a lot..so dont b givin me the "get starch and fabric softener shit"

typical eastern european mamma's boy..be a man already

go out and buy a portable steamer

i was thinkin bout a steamer...them shits work??

It's taking all my restraint not to be a smartass and post a steaming pile of dookie in response...:laugh2:...but anyway....

I personally love steamers. They're much quicker and efficient than ironing.

It's gotten to the point that I wait to get to work to iron any clothes I don't get dry cleaned. Even my father put a steamer on his xmas list.

Bed Bath and Beyond has some decent looking ones...60 bucks or so. Go for it Serge.

It's taking all my restraint not to be a smartass and post a steaming pile of dookie in response...:laugh2:...but anyway....

I personally love steamers. They're much quicker and efficient than ironing.

It's gotten to the point that I wait to get to work to iron any clothes I don't get dry cleaned. Even my father put a steamer on his xmas list.

Bed Bath and Beyond has some decent looking ones...60 bucks or so. Go for it Serge.

r they bulky???

a) I always turn the iron a bit higher than recommended - works better

B) Certain clothes you cant iron well. Hilfiger, Polo thick cotton dress shirts - loosing battle. Just drop em off at the dry cleaners

c) Do it the western european way - hang dry. You basically dont even have to iron anything if you hang them the right way. After that, you hardly ever have to iron most clothes.

front, front, sleeves, back collar... thats my way... i dont know if its right or wrong, i taught myself how to do this crap... but works out fine... i rarely iron my shit though, after one or two wears its off to the cleaners...

anyone here iron their jeans~!? a colleague of mine did and i always found that a lil odd...

I was just about to start a thread asking how many people use the cleaners for everyday wear type stuff. I wear a lot of polos and khakis at work and stuff and I usually always take them to the cleaners. Just about every shirt that has a collar on it I take in to get cleaned. It's usually only a buck for a shirt, and it's worth it to me to take them to the cleaners. they will last longer and dont' shrink or fade as fast. Plus they look nicer and I don't have to waste a sunday night ironing.