Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spirit - NYE Tickets Available

i already ordered tickets and spent the extra money for overnight shit! still have not recieved that was on friday morning and its mon. night. anyone else have this issue. also any way to check. i checked the tracking shit still says will ship in 24 hours. anyone have any ideas answers! thanks!!!

i already ordered tickets and spent the extra money for overnight shit! still have not recieved that was on friday morning and its mon. night. anyone else have this issue. also any way to check. i checked the tracking shit still says will ship in 24 hours. anyone have any ideas answers! thanks!!!

dude... take a xanax or something lol.... it's like 3 more weeks away... i think it will make it in time.. ;)

hmmm... only 50 bucks... looks like im heading here around 5-6 in the morning.. hopefully it wont be too packed..

dude... take a xanax or something lol.... it's like 3 more weeks away... i think it will make it in time.. ;)

hmmm... only 50 bucks... looks like im heading here around 5-6 in the morning.. hopefully it wont be too packed..

k i am relaxed but i bought a couple of tickets and the tracking # says not valid so was wondering if anyone else had that experience! also i paid extra for those ****ing things to be overnighted so thats why its a little annoying. see you there grandpa!

k i am relaxed but i bought a couple of tickets and the tracking # says not valid so was wondering if anyone else had that experience! also i paid extra for those ****ing things to be overnighted so thats why its a little annoying. see you there grandpa!

im picking up what you're putting down... yeah that is definitely annoying... ask for your money back if you dont get in within a day or two brother..

$50 - Regular Admission

$75 - Open bar from 9pm-12am

$125 - VIP Ticket's (Pack's of 4. Which means a group of 4 people have to buy them. So the total will be $500 and it include's a table with a bottle of Grey Goose & a bottle of Champagne.

And a Special Performance

Email me for tickets

muzikismylife2003@yahoo.com

if i sell a few tickets would ya hook me up with a free one.