Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Smoking...

marcid21

How many smokers are out there?

Do you catagorize yourself as a full out smoker, casual smoker, or "social smoker"?

I don't know what's up with me lately...I usually smoke very casually...keep it to when drunk, high, or enjoying my morning cup of coffee...

But all weekend I'm all about the butts. My apt smells nasty and it's starting to bug me...but I'm chainsmoking like an SOB.

Gym is gonna be a bitch tomorrow. :half:

I am the official CP "Smoke Nazi"

:puke::splat:

I know this. :rolleyes:

I smoke regularly...maybe 1/2 pack a day, but on weekends more if I go out drinking. But, I usually don't smoke in my house, so my clothes and furniture don't smell like smoke. It's getting harder and harder to smoke places anyways. Like when I go out in Boston ot NYC, I smoke way less anyways just b/c it's so inconveinient. I'm aiming to quit for New Years (but not until I wake up from whatever rediculous partying I do for NYE...prolly quit like January 2).

Do you catagorize yourself as a full out smoker, casual smoker, or "social smoker"?

I don't know what's up with me lately...I usually smoke very casually...keep it to when drunk, high, or enjoying my morning cup of coffee...

But all weekend I'm all about the butts. My apt smells nasty and it's starting to bug me...but I'm chainsmoking like an SOB.

casual smoker if that... more like a cigarette leach... i only smoke if im drunk, so i rarely buy anymore but for a while i was a pack a day fiend to dunhill blues, and nat shermans hint of mint... smoking started to repulse me and i found it a waste of money i stopped smoking/buying once they broke the $5.00 mark...

I smoked for like 10 years as a kid and quit in 99. I started to mix my weed with tobacco b/c of someone i was dating. I think it got me back sort of addicted to it. Now i only smoke if drinking or on something

I never buy them i always have friends who leave the country buy me cigs at duty free. A carton is like 20 bucks and that usually lasts me years

Full on pack a day+ bitch right here!!! Those things have me by the ballz. For those of you weekend smokers, please stop. I know you can say "it's only on the weekend" but I have seen people, even me, go from that mentality to a pack and a half a day. There is absolutly no need to smoke - I can understand drinking and getting high, but smoking doesn't do shit.

I tried quiting over the summer and I made it four months. But I gained 25lbs, started biting my nails(somthing I used to do in grade school), and then I still picked up again. Now I am a heavyweight chainsmoker who bites his nails and eats donuts by the dozen.

same here, i was i lil bit of a social then it just got worst.

Money was never a factor...a former co-worker has accounts on the Virgin Islands, so I always get cigarettes from him duty-free. Right now I have two unopened cartons just sitting there...

Anyway, I decided to leave the butts at home today (and everyday). When I thought more about it last night, I've also been taking the occasional walk outside to light up.

Not cool.

Stress is without a doubt the driving factor...but I don't want to be stinky. :yuck: ick.

I'm a smoker, but trying to be just a casual smoker. I've been smoking for about ten years now. I was at around a pack a night on the weekends and about half a pack a day for weekdays. I am currently trying to be just a social smoker and smoke only when I'm out drinking and stuff. I tried quitting cold turkey and only made it about two months until I started smoking again. It's a really tough habit to break. I wish they just came out with a drug that makes you stop smoking so you have no desire for it ever again. I hate when you come home from the weekend and all your clothes and jackets stink of smoke. Stress keeps me from quitting. Smoking really does help me calm my nerves, or maybe its just all in my head.