Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies, have you ever thought that a guy...

FlipsSOE

Me & my wife talked about this before...I think I asked her pretty much this same question.

I was saying how it must be a gamble cuz you can never tell for sure. Yes there are the sterotypes of being black or Italian or having big hands & feet or big nose, but really its a gamble.

With women you can tell if her body looks good. She has a nice ass & boobs, real or fake you can still tell if there big or small (unless the bra is padded) but for the most part you can see what your getting.

For women you have to be in the act of something to really tell how big a guy is and if you do get to the point that you can tell how big he is and he is small do you back out or go foward and hope he at least knows how to use that little thing.

When I first got back to the single scence I met a hot hispanic chick with a tight, thin body and huge rack... probably big "c's" on a 5'0" frame... yummy.

Anyway, when she came back to my place after the first date - shirt comes off as did her chest... mother fucken water bra. That shit ruined it for me and I totally lost interest in her. I don't need huge tits, but if why falsely advertise? The person is going to find out eventually...

do you mean "wonder" bra?...I don't think I've ever heard of a water bra or is that like one of the things where they actually insert something in them?

There are water bras. You don't insert anything into them either. It's like a padded bra, but with water.

do you mean "wonder" bra?...I don't think I've ever heard of a water bra or is that like one of the things where they actually insert something in them?

water bras used to be great....but they weren't really for padding as they were for push up. so comfortable....but do you remember those 'water snakes' when you were a kid. basically that is what the padding is.

That is the worst thing ever, and it happened to me once luckily(or not)... lol

But to my 2nd suprise he was quite the lover, and that somewhat backed up that stupid saying about "motions in oceans.." or some shit. Hah!

I been pretty lucky w/ the sizes I have come across. :::Knock on Wood:::

how about we ask the guys if they've ever been with a woman who they thought would have a tight pussy and it ended up she was flappin in the wind? anyone? I haven't.

dont think i ever had pussy that wasnt a snug fit around my c. im kinda a stickler for a nice labia, not to much lip overhang. i like it nice and smooth. but its not a priority if she is the right person.