Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
stymie

Zabiela Scratching/Effexxxx clip:

ive been wanting to get that proggie for a while. record my live sets in high quality, stream audio and that dope vinyl fixing feature it has. i have so many old scratched vinyls :(

dont have that 400+ $ for it tho....

what do u need to know about it i might know someone who has it...ill have to ask

when i take a sample from one song and try to merge it with another it tells me that the pitch is different and will create undesired effects.. how does one match the pitch to the original~!?

so your basically djing......

...there is no way to match the pitches to two diff. songs unless they are the same BPM...

only thing u can do ...if its for a movie, is fade out the first song and fade in the next...like wedding djs do...

or u can change the pitch, match the beat and BPMS and mix them...

nah far from... just play around for fun making different shit doing different things, i use the prog mostly to edit songs for movies i make... why~!?

just curious...thought it would be funny...you know, if you wanted to you could just change the g to a j in your screen name and than you would be a

REAL dj....it worked for GaryMatthews :idea:

so your basically djing......

...there is no way to match the pitches to two diff. songs unless they are the same BPM...

only thing u can do ...if its for a movie, is fade out the first song and fade in the next...like wedding djs do...

or u can change the pitch, match the beat and BPMS and mix them...

lol im definately not looking to go the route of a wedding dj... and when i do them for movies i make each one a seperate song, and hit up the crossfade this way they bleed into each other... its hard to explain because i dont know the terminology...

theres gotta be a way... lets say i sample the lyrics "The bridge is over, the bridge is over, hey, hey! The bridge is over, the bridge is over, biddy-bye-bye! The bridge is over, the bridge is over..." and put it to the beat of "dont sweat the technique" it tells me that the pitch is different and will create undesired effects, do you wish to continue... how do i match the pitch, there has to be a way...

just curious...thought it would be funny...you know, if you wanted to you could just change the g to a j in your screen name and than you would be a

REAL dj....it worked for GaryMatthews :idea:

lmao... instant success~! :dj:

my bad killa....didnt listen to the whole thing...im sure i would have heard it when i got home :rolleyes:

anyway....

i love my CDJ 1000s, can do so much with them...but i still love my 1200s better :heart:

i wasnt being rude so dont roll your eyes. I just got a cdj 800. Love it. the 1000 was outta my budget and I dont really need all the features on it. also got 2 1210mk2s. love them as well :)

u gotta find a way with that program that lets u change the pitch....

i could do that for you on turntables easily....the terminology is called mixing :D lmao

DJs do that all the time, take an acapella and put it over a diff. beat....i just have no idea if u can do that on soundforge.

:laugh:

dont worry marko, the way u do it is just KEEP TRYING till it sounds good.....thats what mixing is all about, trail and error....no mix is ever perfect...but if u got the acapella and the instrumental that u wanna mix...u should eventually get it to a point where it sounds pretty good...its easier to match the beat to the vocal rather than vice versa, thats how i do it....