Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yo hotbarbiedoll

famousamos

i dunno meng, im a lil iffy bout all these bitches describing themselves in they screen names yo...

any bitch with a xxx in her name is not a fucking cock suckin slut, shes a fucking hefty bitch, ill tell ya whut. XXXXXXL nigga! you feel me?

if theres "hot" in there, shes def. an ugly bitch too. naughty means thats shes a fucking cock tease and / or fake messageboard lesbian that only puts :makeout: to other girls so that the niggaz on here get their willys in full salute. and any hoe on here that puts a pic of some nekked bitch anywhere in her profile is a cock tease too.....these girls need to stop fuckin around and start licking a niggaz gooch, stop fucking around......

i dunno meng, im a lil iffy bout all these bitches describing themselves in they screen names yo...

any bitch with a xxx in her name is not a fucking cock suckin slut, shes a fucking hefty bitch, ill tell ya whut. XXXXXXL nigga! you feel me?

if theres "hot" in there, shes def. an ugly bitch too. naughty means thats shes a fucking cock tease and / or fake messageboard lesbian that only puts :makeout: to other girls so that the niggaz on here get their willys in full salute. and any hoe on here that puts a pic of some nekked bitch anywhere in her profile is a cock tease too.....these girls need to stop fuckin around and start licking a niggaz gooch, stop fucking around......

Wally, you watermellon wearing gangtsah....this is the first worthwhile post u made dawg...

:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hes so right.

im saying its a bunch of bullshit these names man......

sexxxy doesnt not mean your sexy, it probobbobly means that your a fat hairy bitch. the only thing them x's are describing are how many x's are on the underwears you have on. barbie, HA, more like "Ken" home slice....dont believe none of that shit

and whats up with this shit naming yourself after food....dumb bitches

cake, chocolate, cookie, flower whatever the fuck....you shouldnt name yourself after what is making you a heffer u dumb hair pod....u should stop eating so much and start suckin more cack, go on a cack diet and get pro-active biotch

im saying man......shit pisses me off

so i signed up for this site last night...cuz im in the mood for a spanish bitch

migente.com

all these dominican and puerto rican mamis are like

sexxymami, hotnsexymamasita, latinasexxxxxy, angellatinamami

bitches put up pics of only they faces, which pisses me the fuck off from the get...then when they finally send you the pic the bitch is FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR from fucking sexy man. bitches are like 300lbs AT THE MINIMUM. rocking these fucking lime green stretch pants with muthafuckin flip flops, corn rolls, no fucking class man. the cellulite is flying all ova the place looking like cottage cheese. the seams on their sweaters are screaming HELP ME! I CANT HOLD ON! they swear they "jenny from the block" too....more like yenny from wachinton hights. bitches just smell like they papers aint even legit son.

the one angel bitch looked like the devil himself. bitches eyebrows was so bushy i thought they were horns. lookin like my nigga Andy Rooney's shits.

she says "im an angel but i can be a lil naughty and evil too". right, exactly. your a fucking cocktease thats hopeing that a nigga will cyber with your 400 lb ass in exchange for some food stamps and hair relaxer. whatever hoe, just keep it moving, just keep it moving....