Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OMG!!! Jonathon Peters is moving to Limelight!!!!

Pete!!!

I should spank you!! You weren't at Vinyl on Friday....I needed a blow pop so badly...lol....you better come this week!!!

Hey guess what? I actually danced and had a good time....stranger things have happened Im sure....lol

biggrin.gif

Calyandra@aol.com

------------------

~*Liz*~

~*A bad little kiddie doing bad little things*~

Alien-05.gif

Originally posted by Calyandra:

Pete!!!

I should spank you!! You weren't at Vinyl on Friday....I needed a blow pop so badly...lol....you better come this week!!!

Hey guess what? I actually danced and had a good time....stranger things have happened Im sure....lol

biggrin.gif

Calyandra@aol.com

Yeah you can spank me bitch all you want, and the best part is I don't even have to pay you for it!!! I just stick a blow pop in your mouth and you're satisified!!!

So what brought on the dancing, did Adam happen to slip you a little spanish fly?

And I don't feel like coming this week, so let me just dish out a side order of SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

- Pete"whackassmuthafukka"

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

[This message has been edited by schwingep (edited 11-21-2000).]

Montreal changed me man....Im not the same Liz we all know and tolerate...LoL....You dont feel like coming this week?? Well EXCUSE ME....ha

cwm10.gif You know this means war.... biggrin.gif

Well have fun doing whatever Pete does... smile.gif

Liz

------------------

~*Liz*~

~*A bad little kiddie doing bad little things*~

Alien-05.gif

JP at Limelight???!!! I think that is fawking awesome!!! It would be so cool to see JP spin at a venue different from SF! Awesome!! And it would be cool to watch him work in the open booth of Limelight too!! Whoopie!!! I can't wait!!! I hope he plays My Love Is Your Love, that is by far my favorite JP song! Who is going?? cwm41.gif

------------------

Don't call me baby...