Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hookah...

dgmodel

if i order this shit, are fed going to be bangin down my door~!? keep in mind its for a gift, is this good quality~!?

...in related news, cheech of cheech and chong was just released from prison for selling bongs on the web....he was on stern the other day.....turns out it was his son's business.....stupid shit.....but that being said, i would be a bit wary of buying something like that online........additionally so if someone like bullseye who is somehow connected to law enforcement is actually endorsing such action.......lol

...in related news, cheech of cheech and chong was just released from prison for selling bongs on the web....he was on stern the other day.....turns out it was his son's business.....stupid shit.....but that being said, i would be a bit wary of buying something like that online........additionally so if someone like bullseye who is somehow connected to law enforcement is actually endorsing such action.......lol

i thought that was chong who got busted???

anyone know where i can buy a decent hookah and some sheesha~!? i would like to get this for someone as a christmas gift... anyone~!?

My friends' brother makes Hooka's of all varieties. He specializes in them, and he even makes a carrying case for each one he makes. Little side project of his. I could get some quotes if you're interested?

DG, you should know you should come to me with these questions :laugh2::tongue:

dude we got a bunch at home (and no one uses em, they're more for decor), but you can get em all over the place in india, the shit's big there... but that doesn't help you out any...

ill buy one off of you... and pay for shipping... you have ******~!? im being serious...

My friends' brother makes Hooka's of all varieties. He specializes in them, and he even makes a carrying case for each one he makes. Little side project of his. I could get some quotes if you're interested?

DG, you should know you should come to me with these questions :laugh2:

:tongue:

Can he do like some crazy custom shit to it? Like pictures of dykes and shit?

DG, you should know you should come to me with these questions :laugh2::tongue:

so put something together for me, i need to give it by christmas...