Clubplanet Nightlife Community

more nonsense from you niggaz

famousamos

more nonsense from you ... 12-08-2004 04:33 PM Hey Nick, I just wanted to let you know that I hooked it up and got that tranny's # who you were dancing with @ Sully. She said she was into you and was impressed at how well you did the reach around. Maybe we can double date. Peace -deepspell-

:laugh:

more nonsense from you ... 12-08-2004 02:25 PM Hey its me Silverbull, if you ever want to go to some REAL house parties with real house heads then PM me...but till then have fun at trance parties chillin on a roof with NMN and some mexicans

but it was so romantic :love:

more nonsense from you ... 12-08-2004 02:25 PM Hey its me Silverbull, if you ever want to go to some REAL house parties with real house heads then PM me...but till then have fun at trance parties chillin on a roof with NMN and some mexicans

:laugh:

best newport light I ever had :love:

more nonsense from you ... 12-08-2004 04:35 PM wally wussup its me emjay. on the roof of the trance party nomembername did this SICK mating dance just like a monkey.it def. attracted me.fuck what that kid silverbull says, if hes in the house community, i want to be in the WHOS WHO of the trance community with my baby NMN <3

you guys def :makeout:

more nonsense from you ... 12-08-2004 04:35 PM wat up lalate. Wondering if uve ever sprinkle sum famous amos cookies all over dem girls before you go down on em. Dem hotties get wet for my crumbles, bro. Wally~!

dude....you wrote that yourself who you trying to fool B :laugh: :laugh:

*shakes head*