Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
bxbomb

MLB off season moves

looks like AL leiter signing with the marlins today

JAret WrIght a yankee !! i hated his punk ass when he was an indian , then injuries wrecked his career until last year where he put a nice season together

Yanks look like they got Eric Milton to sign...sorry Kfitz

Good bye Miguel Cairo hello TOny Womack

and yanks dropped the ball on Lieber by not picking up that 1 yr 8 mill option as they offered him arbitration , but it looks like he might sign with the phillies

Nomarrrrr staying put in chicago for 1 yr contract

man did he blow it by not jumpin on that contract the redsox offered him last yr.

looks like the off season is just gettin started

it just looks like the moves the Yankees are making are more of the same bs...Lieber should have been a top priority and they are letting him slip by.

Wright and Milton? Wright had one good season and is a complete hit or miss knowing his attitude towards being a ballplayer the past few years (coming to New York wont help) and Milton gave up a ton of home runs and had a high era as a lefty in the national league

womak is a good sign though

it just looks like the moves the Yankees are making are more of the same bs...Lieber should have been a top priority and they are letting him slip by.

Wright and Milton? Wright had one good season and is a complete hit or miss knowing his attitude towards being a ballplayer the past few years (coming to New York wont help) and Milton gave up a ton of home runs and had a high era as a lefty in the national league

womak is a good sign though

Definitely agree with you on Lieber...

Mets moves so far this offseason:

>>>>crickets<<<<

u act like there have been shit loads of moves....most transactions start after the deadline to give arbitration.

besides the mets did sign kris benson and made an offer to pedro...they also traded stanton....signed mike dejean...

u act like there have been shit loads of moves....most transactions start after the deadline to give arbitration.

besides the mets did sign kris benson and made an offer to pedro...they also traded stanton....signed mike dejean...

Not nearly the same as the Bronx bastards signing Wright and Womack...but then again I wouldn't them bumbs anyways...

glaus to d-backs

4 yr/ 45 mil

good move for the d-backs

If he can stay healthy that is... I thought the D-Backs were having serious financial problems. (which was why they were looking to trade RJ) Then they have a signing like this?? :huh:

Not nearly the same as the Bronx bastards signing Wright and Womack...but then again I wouldn't them bumbs anyways...

those moves by that yanks arent good ones...womack should reserve a spot on the DL with his bad back..and wright has had one season free of injury.

the rumor is sexson will be playing 1st base for the mets next season... :)

If he can stay healthy that is... I thought the D-Backs were having serious financial problems. (which was why they were looking to trade RJ) Then they have a signing like this?? :huh:

I think they're pretty sure that they can't move Johnson for what they want, so they're going take one more crack at the playoffs and let him walk.