Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
nSyNcBaBy

Motivation

i'm glad i have a gym in my apt complex b/c during exam time i NEED to go and workout to destress... i've been slacking since october so i'm getting back into things.

nothing better to release frustration then a long, fast run. if you don't have time to get to the gym, at least go for a run around your neighborhood... it's better than nothing.

i used to be a health nut.. until i met my ex boyfreind, with school and work, it was either hang out with him or go to the gym, so i let myself go ( not to mention the fact i went on birth control), i wasn't fat, but i did gain like a couple of pounds :yuck: well i broke up with him, got ride of the BC, so im thin again, but im not fit, im like squishy, and i really have no desire to workout again......even though now i have all the time in the world..

i think i might start playing a sport .. i like working out but i hate doing it, it gets so boring...a sport would def give me more motivation, i was thinking maybe tennis or raquetball, something i could do all year , and something that would tone my whole body..

i'm glad i have a gym in my apt complex b/c during exam time i NEED to go and workout to destress... i've been slacking since october so i'm getting back into things.

nothing better to release frustration then a long, fast run. if you don't have time to get to the gym, at least go for a run around your neighborhood... it's better than nothing.

i used ot do that, but it always seemed harder to run around the block, then on the treadmill, i guess cause its cold, and even more boring by yourself, at least at the gym theres tons of ppl..

i used ot do that, but it always seemed harder to run around the block, then on the treadmill, i guess cause its cold, and even more boring by yourself, at least at the gym theres tons of ppl..

i haven't run outside in the cold weather in a long time but in the summer i relished going out after the sun went down and just running as far as i could... personally, i dislike the treadmill, it hurts my knees, it's boring and i feel like i don't run as well... but it's the only option for me here...

i gotta step up on weight training... i hate being thin with no definition... i look like a lil girl

Want motivation? Stare at yourself in the mirror naked (not meant to be a joke). Picture yourself in a bathing suit and ask yourself if you are in the shape you want to be in six and a half months when the weather starts warming up... it's just round the corner the way time has been flying lately.

i find that the best way is to instead of finding motivation, just make it a rule. like theres no option of going to the gym or not. you just have to go. goodluck w/exams!

hey shwinnl! How r u?? I have a new screenname...PM me and i'll give it to ya

i DO do that... and i know I'm not where I want to be... but i just feel like my brain literally needs to rest.. and if i workout when im tired or drained i feel like its gonna make me feel worse even though i do feel good after a workout... i think im just stressed and i feel like sleep is better for me now than overworking my body in any aspect... UGH im done with school 2 weeks from today and i know after that ill get back on track...

Want motivation? Stare at yourself in the mirror naked (not meant to be a joke). Picture yourself in a bathing suit and ask yourself if you are in the shape you want to be in six and a half months when the weather starts warming up... it's just round the corner the way time has been flying lately.

im losing it :(

with school comin to a close and finals etc... i have zero motivation to get to the gym in the morning... id rather sleep an extra hour...

grrr

this time of year is the hardest lynne with the holidays, shopping, food, school ending, getting sick cause everyone else is sick, etc.. its also natural to sleep more during the winter months. your best bet is to cut your normal workout week to half the # of normal days, and depending on how long ur usual workout is, cut it down to a good 1/2-hour of cardio and some light weight training just to keep the blood flowing. watching wat u eat at this time of year is to much of a struggle, so workout light until after the holidays. then you can get back into fighting shape :)

this time of year is the hardest lynne with the holidays, shopping, food, school ending, getting sick cause everyone else is sick, etc.. its also natural to sleep more during the winter months. your best bet is to cut your normal workout week to half the # of normal days, and depending on how long ur usual workout is, cut it down to a good 1/2-hour of cardio and some light weight training just to keep the blood flowing. watching wat u eat at this time of year is to much of a struggle, so workout light until after the holidays. then you can get back into fighting shape :)

:sigh: thats what i needed to hear :) thanks

btw.. i went to the gym this morning... god i feel like i havent been there in mths and its only been a week...

i used to be a health nut.. until i met my ex boyfreind, with school and work, it was either hang out with him or go to the gym, so i let myself go ( not to mention the fact i went on birth control), i wasn't fat, but i did gain like a couple of pounds :yuck: well i broke up with him, got ride of the BC, so im thin again, but im not fit, im like squishy, and i really have no desire to workout again......even though now i have all the time in the world..

i think i might start playing a sport .. i like working out but i hate doing it, it gets so boring...a sport would def give me more motivation, i was thinking maybe tennis or raquetball, something i could do all year , and something that would tone my whole body..

U dont have to go to a gym to stay fit... Simple at home excercises every day can get an already slim person fit.

Sit ups, Crunches, Pushups, simple dumbell exercises. Etc... Etc...

U dont have to go to a gym to stay fit... Simple at home excercises every day can get an already slim person fit.

Sit ups, Crunches, Pushups, simple dumbell exercises. Etc... Etc...

a im def gonna do that, but i also want to get some kind of sport going, my friend said raquetball was only like 3 bucks a game :)

When I first started working out awhile ago, I was really motivated to get toned and everything. Now that I have my 6-pac and everything, it's really difficult to stay motivated to mantain it; especially at like 6 in the morning when all you wanna do is sleep. But, all those Victoria's Secret commercials keep me on track... b/c when you look at the bodies on those girls, I swear you don't wanna let yourself go.

there was this chick in the gym today, who let herself go she used to be in great shape..perfect body, very attractive girl. I saw her today she looked horrible she gained like 15lbs and looked sooooooooo unhealthy. she was real down on herself, but very motivated to get it back together. she said it was a bad break up kinda thing. I hope she gets it back she was fiiiineeeeeeee