Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hot 97 or Power 105

tripihi

Camillo Is The Best Dj On The Radio Hands Down And When He Dj'z In Any Club The Kid Goes In A Zone ...camillo And Kid Capri Are The 2 Best Club Dj's In The Scene.

While I dont disagree with Camilo and Kid Capri, remember DJ Ace who use to dj on 107.5? That guy is INSANE. His skills are insane. He's actually on Sirius satellite radio nowadays. Of the 3, he may rock a crowd the best.

While I dont disagree with Camilo and Kid Capri, remember DJ Ace who use to dj on 107.5? That guy is INSANE. His skills are insane. He's actually on Sirius satellite radio nowadays. Of the 3, he may rock a crowd the best.

WOW I REALLY FORGOT ABOUT ACE ..YOUR DEFINITLY RIGHT ABOUT HIM ...YOU KNOW WHO ISN'T HALF BAD NEITHER ...DJ CUT FROM 105.1 ....HE GETS SHIT JUMPING AT ANY CLUB HE PLAYS

Hot 97. I can't stand the morning show, but the rest of the on-air staff is better than Egypt, Deja Vu, Cherry Martinez etc.

yeah i agree, the morning line up is stupid, :aaah: ms jones need to be off the air and her little side kicks are ass kissers

veteran respect my ass....a lil birdie who works in radio told me ed is gone and star n buc will be on power soon enough....

im out in PA a lot..so i listen to them on power99...theyre the shit

never doubt me again...this is on power's website...

starbucinside.gif

Ed is moving to 2-6 so he can get killed in the ratings against Wendy Williams