Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hot 97 or Power 105

tripihi

ok....first off, Star and Bucwild are coming back to NYC......BUT.....on Power 105.1......their shows are being syndicated from Power 104.1(hartford) to other stations and on January 17, 2005.....Power 105 will jump on it.....Ed Lover is moving to middays (stupid move for him)

DJ Enuff and DJ Camilo are in fact the HOTTEST radio DJ's in my opinion with Mr. Cee a close 2nd! Flex 3rd.

But all in all, HOT 97 has the sickest lineup (not including the wack morning show) on the radio today.

I spin on 2 TOP 40 radio stations and respect and look up to the skills that Enuff and Camilo have.......I got kinda the same style.......

ITS THE HEAVY HITTER HOUR............SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Hot 97 people!! still the champ!! A clear channel owned station will never create an expansive playlist.. after all Clear Channel isnt exactly a music corp... is a marking company...

"Mr. Cee getting ready to finish it up strong!!!""""

BTW.. 96.5 is a little corny but i do admit that they play better hiphop (mixshow exceptions) than power 99 in phila.

Yo Ghhost when r u out in phila.. i was about to post Sixers vs. knicks tix for sale on the fantasy league b-ball but i thought no one would care

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...