Clubplanet Nightlife Community

will call for AVB???

Why don't you just go to Satellite Records on Bowery and get them there? They're $32 there which is actually less than what you would have paid on Ticketweb.

Also anyone know exactly what AVB's set time is gonna be?

Do you happen to know how late they're open?

www.satelliterecords.com

i think they're only open til 9... but yeah they open up shop later on in the day.... bastards...

danelle... you definitely going??

Thanks dawg :) Yeah I am definitely going (if I manage to get a ticket). I just tried to call and no answer....they are lazy bastards not being at work at 9am, haha. I guess I will try to stop by there later...

uh oh...looks like i waaay procrastinated on this one.. are they selling tix at the door by any chance?

And for ticketweb dan... are they only MAILING them out???? that's weird.. usually u have to show ID at will call and they cross your name off a list.

This fucking blows.. i'll be really upset if i don't go due to ticket red tape!

uh oh...looks like i waaay procrastinated on this one.. are they selling tix at the door by any chance?

And for ticketweb dan... are they only MAILING them out???? that's weird.. usually u have to show ID at will call and they cross your name off a list.

This fucking blows.. i'll be really upset if i don't go due to ticket red tape!

oh my god you're going??? not.... feeling.... well......

go to ticketweb they dont mail the tickets they send them electronically and then you just print those shits out... if you decide to go hit me up on aim... ;)