Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Come On Yo Wtf?

famousamos

more nonsense from you ... 12-09-2004 07:28 AM wally whats up its slickslider,im sick of all these guys ruining my reputation on this site.it has gotten to the point where i have decided to grow back my hair.i was thinking of making business cards with my CP screenname on it so hot women know where to find me.what do u think of that?see you at the next meetup!

more nonsense from you ... 12-08-2004 04:35 PM yo wally wussup! it was great seeing you at the whos who of the house music community this past weekend.u can really move with those old school moves man! thanks for the ben gay & Icy hot you spotted me at the bar. my knees feel so much better. ~silverbull~

more nonsense from you ... 12-09-2004 07:28 AM wally whats up its slickslider,im sick of all these guys ruining my reputation on this site.it has gotten to the point where i have decided to grow back my hair.i was thinking of making business cards with my CP screenname on it so hot women know where to find me.what do u think of that?see you at the next meetup!

:lol3::funny: LMAO!

Dude, first off, like Smokesum just said to me about comments on the board, don't take any of it personal.

Second off, I hope you do know that I didn't write that. But that's actually pretty funny, what that nitwit wrote signing my name. ROTFLMAO!

I wish I could grow back all of my hair, but I am a fully follical lacking mofo.

Business cards with my CP name on it.....daaaayum, I should do that! :ghey:

Holy fucking shit! I get pissed off when lamers neg rep me using other people's names so i should be mad that someone used mine, but that it fucking hilarious what that guy wrote. Sorry to laugh at your expense, Amos, but it's really funny.

Don't worry, be happy. Drop your pants and slide on the ice. :hat:

Holy fucking shit! I get pissed off when lamers neg rep me using other people's names so i should be mad that someone used mine, but that it fucking hilarious what that guy wrote. Sorry to laugh at your expense, Amos, but it's really funny.

Don't worry, be happy. Drop your pants and slide on the ice. :hat:

nigga i swear to the lord all mighty, if u ever talk to me again im gunna hunt you down and shank you NYC style nigga....you better find the god damn underground railroad and go into hiding son cuz im coming for you...

nigga i swear to the lord all mighty, if u ever talk to me again im gunna hunt you down and shank you NYC style nigga....you better find the god damn underground railroad and go into hiding son cuz im coming for you...

Sheet man, what up with you? Did you sit on something sharp?

ight bro...im gunna ignore you cuz apparently your one thick headed nigga...unfortunately i dont speak asshole so i cant communicate with you....

come on yo wtf 12-08-2004 08:18 PM hey wally its NMN.u think i have a chance with cookie?i really liked her cuz she smelled better than emjay.cookie smells like preferred stock while emjay smells like a eastern european gypsy.whats your thoughts?

Pm 12-09-2004 10:44 AM hey its me mike apothesis..i was wonderin if i could borrow your yamaca..i want to wear it while i fuck this chick..she only likes cheap guys so i want her to think im a jew.. i met her at wawa's after i put roofies in her cup at the soda fountain

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Pm 12-09-2004 10:44 AM hey its me mike apothesis..i was wonderin if i could borrow your yamaca..i want to wear it while i fuck this chick..she only likes cheap guys so i want her to think im a jew.. i met her at wawa's after i put roofies in her cup at the soda fountain

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

jesus :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

....wow...........:laugh: x 50..........

come on yo wtf 12-08-2004 08:18 PM 1, 2 fkornre is a cheap jew, 3, 4 slickslider is a fat whore, 5, 6 naughtybabe needs to stop posting pix 7, 8 moniquetz007 is not legal in this state, 9, 10 evan's back again

:laugh: x 1000000000000000000000000000

holy shit thats funny...

come on yo wtf 12-08-2004 08:18 PM hey wally its Juli, deepspells girl, on friday at the spider room when smokesum came in, i never knew i would see someone with a fatter face than my boyfriends....boy was i wrong...jesus christ i thought he had one of Al's balls in each of his cheeks