Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone know if DaVe is back yet?

ibhugh

I'm back from my "fact finding" mission to Thailand... Let me just say, I love that country. I may be moving soon...

Everything is so damn cheap and everyone is exceptionally friendly. Here's some examples:

- we went to a huge club (4 rooms - live band, lounge, dj, sushi bar) and paid 500 baht (about $12) to get in. That included 3 drink tickets for anything.

- beer was about $1 almost everywhere

- we went to this great lounge and after asking for cigarettes, they ran out to the store to buy them for us

- stayed at one of the nicest hotels in Bangkok and it cost $85/night, which was very expensive there

- I had 4 custom tailored silk shirts made for $35 each

I'll have to tell my stories about some of sex shows in Patpong on the Sex boards... Let me just say the shows involved coke bottles, razor blades, and blow guns to name a few things. Crazy...

Glad to leave the 80 degree temperatures to be back in NY. Yeah, right...

------------------

- DaVe

dave@clubplanet.com

clubplanet.com - nightlifestyle™

A friend of mine went to Thailand and she had the same reaction. She does massage therapy so could actually work there fairly easily. She's saving up to move there permanently. She also said the club/rave scene there was very cool....

cwm7.gif