Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chics talking about Saturday night:

cookie6

I'm curious about the scissors too......I can only imagine what will happen with the baby oil and some plastic wrap..... what time is everything happeneing? and can I bring a friend???

A few questions before we decide on said friend:

1. Is he/she cool?

2. Does he/she smoke herb? If yes, will he/she bring it and smoke us up(this is very important)?

3. Is it a man or woman? And if a guy, is he eye candy?

4. Does he/she know what plugging is?

5. And finally does he/she like redic sik sweet n nasty house beats put on by our very own foxylady girl?

Your answers, then we will decide. ;)

And I can only guestimate what the scissors, baby oil and plastic wrap will be used for, and here are my guesses, foxy wants to create a giant slip and slide in her living room, she needs the scissors to cut the plastic wrap and the baby oil to make it slippery. Either that or she is planning on making a homemade redic sik bong.

1. Yes he is cool....a little shy but fun

2. He does smoke herb but not on a regular basis

3. I think he is the hottest guy ever and he totally kicks ass in bed....looking forward to getting some at the end of the night!!!

4. Yes he knows what plugging is....He laughed....I think he might want to try after I told him about phatty's....he is usually game for just about anything if he hears it is a good time

5. And yes he like redic sik sweet n nasty house beats....he introduced me to the scene.

............Then I should bring my bikini to Foxy's

1. Yes he is cool....a little shy but fun

2. He does smoke herb but not on a regular basis

3. I think he is the hottest guy ever and he totally kicks ass in bed....looking forward to getting some at the end of the night!!!

4. Yes he knows what plugging is....He laughed....I think he might want to try after I told him about phatty's....he is usually game for just about anything if he hears it is a good time

5. And yes he like redic sik sweet n nasty house beats....he introduced me to the scene.

............Then I should bring my bikini to Foxy's

NOICE! Then we will grant him entry to the pad at Foxy's, esp. since you will be getting some at the end of the night. :) BTW BP will you be bringing the trees to foxy's, I hear you have some carzy balsamic furs this time of year....