is anyone going through what i'm going through

nomembername

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

becuase georgie thats not how life works. just cuz you love someone doesnt mean things can work out or you can live with them.

you dont kno what its like to live with someone just because you know them. hahahahaha.

well stymie, everyone's different, and everyone has different needs

it works both ways: you and your g/f decide to move in together. you discover you can't stand each other and break up

but if you waited till you were married, you can't just pick up and leave. You'd be forced to grow up and accomodate each of your differences.

What's the point in moving in together when you're sleeping over every other night anyway?

Just like in NMN's example, she was getting upset when he made plans w/out telling her. YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE MARRIED :laugh:

Im not sure if you understand that, but that's how i see things, and that's how im going to live my life ;)

Plus, when you live with someone b4 you get married, where's the excitement when u finally get married?

Yeah Georgie that is the worst idea ever...

that reason is why some people are divorced in 3 months...

I would never ever get married unless I lived with her

kaydupie, we shouldn't seize NMN's thread like this, but the reason there are so many divorces ISN'T b/c people aren't living with their better half's before marriage, it's because THEY"RE MARRYING THE WRONG PERSON :doh:

Holy crap

kaydupie, we shouldn't seize NMN's thread like this, but the reason there are so many divorces ISN'T b/c people aren't living with their better half's before marriage, it's because THEY"RE MARRYING THE WRONG PERSON :doh:

Holy crap

And how do you know it is the right person till you live with them?

Bro you dont really know a person till you lived with them, what if the girl you just married liked to eat her dingle berries every night at midnight

I mean if you get married and you find you u cant stand living with them, why make it work???

Your just like my friend who hated his wife, but decided having kids would fix it :laugh:

Holy crap

lmao at seizing NMN's thread...:laugh:

kaydupie, we shouldn't seize NMN's thread like this

by all means george...I can take a little something from everybody's different experiences....it's been tough but honestly by reading all of these great responses, it def makes things a bit easier.

I just wish there were some more opinions from the women on here, I would really love to here there point of view

thanks guys

by all means george...I can take a little something from everybody's different experiences....it's been tough but honestly by reading all of these great responses, it def makes things a bit easier.

I just wish there were some more opinions from the women on here, I would really love to here there point of view

thanks guys

give me a few minutes...i will find you a woman's point of view on this tuff subject...

i thought u were genuine enuff from the start, dont know y there hasnt been an explosion of female responses

thanks bro

Some people are so needy that they don't know how to see outside their pain and insecurities to treat someone that has done right by them the right way, they will never be whole inside... the best thing I can do is not let this eat me up-that will do nothing positive.

one of my roomates lived with his g/f and it turned into a nightmare

tell me about it i use to live with my ex bf we have two roomates who happend to be two of his friends and it was a nightmare they never give us a space they always interrump,banging our door when we were having sex , so in less words if you are planing to live with your gf or bf is better to do it alone when there is other people around is going to get worst .....

nmn i know this would not be a nice suggestion coming from a girl but i hate girls when they are stupid and inmatture...... SO

go outside meet several girls , flirt with all of them , have sex with all of them I mean the good one will be around and u would know who she is BUT in the mean time you can forget your ex gf tasting another sweet gorgeous girls

:devil: he he he he he

thanks bro

Some people are so needy that they don't know how to see outside their pain and insecurities to treat someone that has done right by them the right way, they will never be whole inside... the best thing I can do is not let this eat me up-that will do nothing positive.

sorry bro :ghey:

women can be so evil. everyone has been down this road. I have, and what have i learned from it. Appreciate yourself!! that is the number one thing. most people starting questioning themselves after dealing with something like this. I know this may sound generic, but it holds true ... it wasnt you man, it was that life sucking whore...

anyway, as for putting her up bare ass on the net, i bet she is already out there. my advice, find out what she is most allergic too and then smear as much of it all over her underwear. fuck it if you cant hit..... NO ONE CAN!