Clubplanet Nightlife Community

F'N Cops

chris817

I got a ticket last march for of all things tailgating a marked cop car; Who the fuck does that??

anyway i plead not gulity and go to court this AM. The judge is dismissing tickets left and right. one guy blew a stop sign, cell phone, one even left the site of an accident. I think i'm in like flynn. All of a sudden the cop who gave me the ticket shows up. I was like Fuuuuckkk

I go up and plead my case with the judge, the cop identifies himself and says he has 17 years service, blah blah blah.

judge says to me you did not convince me, enter a gulity plea and pay the fine.

I can't believe he showed up to court

I got a ticket last march for of all things tailgating a marked cop car; Who the fuck does that??

anyway i plead not gulity and go to court this AM. The judge is dismissing tickets left and right. one guy blew a stop sign, cell phone, one even left the site of an accident. I think i'm in like flynn. All of a sudden the cop who gave me the ticket shows up. I was like Fuuuuckkk

I go up and plead my case with the judge, the cop identifies himself and says he has 17 years service, blah blah blah.

judge says to me you did not convince me, enter a gulity plea and pay the fine.

I can't believe he showed up to court

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

eat the ticket and clam up

Eat the ticket for what? I was not tailgating a marked police car.

The point is the judge dismissed everything from running a stop sign, talking on a cellphone and one for leaving the scene of an accident. I had a dickhead cop who gave me a bullshit ticket to fill his quota for tickets in a month. Then he showed up to court 10 months later, to make sure i pay for it.

The ticket was given on LI

The point is the judge dismissed everything from running a stop sign, talking on a cellphone and one for leaving the scene of an accident. I had a dickhead cop who gave me a bullshit ticket to fill his quota for tickets in a month. Then he showed up to court 10 months later, to make sure i pay for it.

dont worry...bullseye is really 5 0 .....he takes this shit to :heart:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

next time this happens to anyone...just say that there was a truck behind you and you had no choice but to tail gate the car in front of you and you could not pass because you could not see the on comming traffic cause the truck was blocking your view...

...i will say this, there were a couple of times in my life when the police were out of line and singled me out for various reasons.....there was one incident where an undercover cop did not yeild into a merge and i almost ran him off the rode....i completely had the right of way but because i did not let him cut me off, he pulled me over....i didnt get a ticket but he was nice enough to try to throw around his badge and authority......i wont get into the other because it is complete bullshit on thier part.....i'm not saying this is what happened here but there are definitely good cops and bad cops.......there's justice and then there's profiling and bullshit.....nothing is ever one sided.....

....you must be leaving something out....i mean you were issued a ticket by the police.....it didnt just magically appear......so what the fuck did you do to get it?......and what did they say they were giving it to you for?......

are you dense, i told you it was for tailgating a marked police car

My point is who the fuck tailgates a marked police car?

...i will say this, there were a couple of times in my life when the police were out of line and singled me out for various reasons.....there was one incident where an undercover cop did not yeild into a merge and i almost ran him off the rode....i completely had the right of way but because i did not let him cut me off, he pulled me over....i didnt get a ticket but he was nice enough to try to throw around his badge and authority......i wont get into the other because it is complete bullshit on thier part.....i'm not saying this is what happened here but there are definitely good cops and bad cops.......there's justice and then there's profiling and bullshit.....nothing is ever one sided.....

but if this was a marked police car you would of let him yield right?

are you dense, i told you it was for tailgating a marked police car

My point is who the fuck tailgates a marked police car?

....seriously, youre a fucking moron, i'm asking you if that didnt occur than why did you get a fucking ticket or did the ticket-fairy show up and drop something in your bed later that night.....