Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hyundai Tiburon?

MysticRain

dont get a tiburon..look for something else...just becuase its a v6 and a dual exhaust dont mean anything. My 4 banger Accord beats them. I would look at the Scion line up. Nissan quality sucks so i wouldnt look there. There is the civic which is really nice as well as the rsx. What are you looking for is the real question

The only car one really needs in this day and age is an MR2. It's both a sports car, luxury vehicle and sport utility vehicle capable of handling all your towning and hauling needs. Plus the new ones come with a Mr. Fusion like the one on the time machine in Back to the Future 2, so they can run almost completely on refuse. It's a win/win situation.

:laugh:

The only car one really needs in this day and age is an MR2. It's both a sports car, luxury vehicle and sport utility vehicle capable of handling all your towning and hauling needs. Plus the new ones come with a Mr. Fusion like the one on the time machine in Back to the Future 2, so they can run almost completely on refuse. It's a win/win situation.

so is being a moderator. get off my nuts.

Guest brwneydtrouble
C'mon, have a laugh. It's Christmas. Join in our reindeer games.

Hmm.....now I have TWO asses to kick! Cintron, why did you delete before I had some fun?? Spoilsport......

Guest brwneydtrouble

In reply to the JACKASS that gave me neg rep points and asked if I was a dyke on this thread, I'd like to tell you to go to hell.

First of all, i am very far from a dyke. Just because I like cars doesn't mean that I try to be a man or anything like that.

WTF is wrong with people? Sorry if I dont sugarcoat shit and kiss ass and act all cutesy.

All you fake ass people can just shut the fuck up.

In reply to the JACKASS that gave me neg rep points and asked if I was a dyke on this thread, I'd like to tell you to go to hell.

First of all, i am very far from a dyke. Just because I like cars doesn't mean that I try to be a man or anything like that.

WTF is wrong with people? Sorry if I dont sugarcoat shit and kiss ass and act all cutesy.

DAMN!!!

bwhahaha I'm not sure what is funnier that someone actually took the time to give you a neg. rep(or any rep) or how mad you are over it......who cares about it, just laugh and move on.......