Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can you really meet a NICE Guy/Girl at a Club??

Felix_Leiter

most of the one night stands ive had were from club girls and my customers when i managed a hair salon on the upper east side. 2 different worlds but same thing happening. My ex g/f who i was with for 2yrs deeply in love we met at BOWERY BALLROOM for CIBO MATTO concert. BUt my g/f now i met at ROXY in SEPT but she was dragged to go cause her friend wanted to go out to a club and somone recommended DT/HOWELLS. Shes doesnt like clubs and the people at most clubs, but she goes with me to watch me, i wonder if thats bad or good,lol. But shes a sweetheart and i never wouldve expected it. So there is always a possibility, but its very slim adn thats the truth.

NO!! most girls at clubs are losers going nowhere with their lives who r either, whores, liars or drug addicts. sometimes 2 or 3 of these things. so my answer again is NO. go find a girl at the library or a poetry reading, or at a play, or art show. not a club. :hat:

NO!! most girls at clubs are losers going nowhere with their lives who r either, whores, liars or drug addicts. sometimes 2 or 3 of these things. so my answer again is NO. go find a girl at the library or a poetry reading, or at a play, or art show. not a club. :hat:

:lol3: I should copy paste this to my gf friends they always think they will meet mr right on a club hahahahahha