Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what year is it?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are all these people? Can someone help me identify the names? I only know Stevey and Ron here. They are both from the old party crew.

Hilary are you hot? How old are you? Are you friends with Ron? Do you want to fuck?

[This message has been edited by shane54 (edited 11-21-2000).]

okay, stop whining you sissy!

here's your Cast Info:

Peter Gatien: one eyed king of the NYC's nightlife in the early 90's. Owner of the four biggest clubs: Limelight, Tunnel, Palladium and ClubUSA

Michael Alig: one of the most successful promoters of the early 90's. He started the famous Disco2000 parties at the LimeLight. Ended up in jail for killing Angel Melendez.

Angel Melendez: straight up drug dealer ...the worst kind, one that actually wanted money from people for his drugs. That's most likely why he ended up the way he did

DJ Keoki: dj who begun his career at the Disco2000 parties. His lover at the time was no one other than Michael Alig ...if you ask me, the kid would have never made it so far on his own.

Bill Clinton: the president of the U.S. (1992-present)

Hilary Clinton: the first lady (1992-present) who's trying [too hard] to make it as a politician in New York. In my oppinion she's just Bill's spin-off. She's far from hot [take my word for it] and old too.

George W. Bush: just an idiot, his father George Bush was the president of the U.S. before Clinton ...another political spin-off.

Al Gore: the next president of the U.S.

...oh and disco music is pretty much dead [sorry]

These days it's all about House [rules!!!] and Trance.

I hope this helps, chief.

------------------

signature.gif

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 11-21-2000).]

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

okay, stop whining you sissy!

here's your Cast Info:

Peter Gatien: one eyed fuck that owes a lot of people money

looks like this .) or this when busted .(

or this when flirting .9

Michael Alig: THE most successful promoters of the early 90's. He started the famous Disco2000 parties at the LimeLight. Ended up in jail for a misunderstanding.

He is the SHIT!!!!

Angel Melendez: straight up drug dealer ...the worst kind, accidentally drank drano and got chopped up

DJ Keoki: dj who begun his career at the Disco2000 parties. His lover at the time was no one other than Michael Alig ...if you ask me, the kid would have never made it so far on his own.

AINT THAT THE TRUTH< HONEY

Bill Clinton: the president of the U.S. (1992-present), likes hummers

Hilary Clinton: the first lady (1992-present) who's trying [too hard] to make it as a politician in New York. Crusty old, dried-up ho.

Needs tons of lube just to take the bloomers off

George W. Bush: just an idiot, his father George Bush was the president of the U.S. before Clinton ...another political spin-off.

Al Gore: the next president of the U.S.

I don't want it any more than you do, sweetie, but it's Bush.

sorry

These days it's all about House [rules!!!] and Trance, which really sucks now.

I hope this helps, chief.

I had to clear up a few things. sweetie.

------------------

l1300006.jpg