Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do women love diamonds so much?

Guest gabo

from my experience, I have never met a girl who doesn't appreciate diamonds but I would never give a girl a diamond unless I was in a very seriously involved with them. You could send the wrong signals to them if you buy them diamonds to early in the relationship

this thread is reminding me of that damn commercial they 1st played I think during last years super bowl with the guy who screams in front of everybody, "I LOVE YOU!"

God I hate that commercial and why the hell would you air it during football and didn't they just come out with a second one where he is proposing to

her again :mad:

this thread is reminding me of that damn commercial they 1st played I think during last years super bowl with the guy who screams in front of everybody, "I LOVE YOU!"

God I hate that commercial and why the hell would you air it during football and didn't they just come out with a second one where he is proposing to

her again :mad:

i hate that commercial also hahahah is in a park or something like that when he scream all the birds fly something like that ? I would be like SHUT UP

i hate that commercial also hahahah is in a park or something like that when he scream all the birds fly something like that ? I would be like SHUT UP

yeah, that's the one and I think they made a part 2 or something where he proposes again in front of alot people and her family is there also....anyway.

I have no problem buying my girl diamonds or anything else for that matter....shit I brought my last girlfriend a pair of

$500 Chanel heals :doh::laugh:

Guest gabo
Yes a diamond can't lick me, can’t suck me, can’t flirt with me, can’t touch me, can't kiss me, can't fuck me from behind, doggy style, missionary, 69, a diamond cant tell me dirty things :makeout:
yummy!

I know I can get a lot more use out of a t.v. and a car more than a peice of jewlery

you can wear jewelery everyday. i think that gets more use than a TV. you wear it close to your body every minute of every day. depends on the piece, i have jewelery i only wear once a month and stuff i never take off ;)