Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friiiiiiiiiiiiiday!!

iamme

football and study for finals...

how bout u?

hmm, not sure yet. going out either tonight or tomorrow...id rather it be tomorrow. ill be damn sleepy once work is out :zzz:

sunday - going to get some empanadas from this place in DC. supposed to be dope!

lmao...u always have something happening to u...

werd. im a walking disaster...but this little mishap was quite welcomed :drool:

splendid!!

i gotta go get my eyebrows threaded, that xmas party to go to, and thats about it right now.... oh yes, and the gym.. :tongue:

u know u wanna sniff my gasoline pants. gym shmim...lies!

werd. im a walking disaster...but this little mishap was quite welcomed :drool:

u know u wanna sniff my gasoline pants. gym shmim...lies!

lol...

not that this happened to me today but when i was a mechanic at strauss i was changing the fuel pump on a dodge intrepid and the gas tank was full (not that its a huge deal)...but we were maneuvering the filler neck around the rear fender and it popped off and my co-worker and i were doused in gas...i think i drank a few gallons and i def wore a few gallons that day...one of our co-workers came by a few minutes later and said "damn it smells like gas and as he is saying that he goes to light a cig"...i screamed and ran in the other direction cause i was not about to get lit up that day...(if i was nadim i prob would have)...

splendid!!

i gotta go get my eyebrows threaded, that xmas party to go to, and thats about it right now.... oh yes, and the gym.. :tongue:

What's eyebrow threading, sorry for my dumbass question?

And my weekend

Tonight - X-Mas party, adult grab, getting tanked

Tomorrow - errands all day, Fredrick's of Hollywood, Providence for Foxy's debut at the Red Room, getting tanked

Sunday - X-Mas tree, football

lol...

not that this happened to me today but when i was a mechanic at strauss i was changing the fuel pump on a dodge intrepid and the gas tank was full (not that its a huge deal)...but we were maneuvering the filler neck around the rear fender and it popped off and my co-worker and i were doused in gas...i think i drank a few gallons and i def wore a few gallons that day...one of our co-workers came by a few minutes later and said "damn it smells like gas and as he is saying that he goes to light a cig"...i screamed and ran in the other direction cause i was not about to get lit up that day...(if i was nadim i prob would have)...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Threading is a hair removal technique that uses a cotton thread. The 100% cotton thread is twisted and rolled along the surface of the skin entwining the hairs in the thread, which are then lifted out from the follicle. It is said to be more precise than waxing.

http://www.thingsasian.com/goto_article/article.2485.html

Eyebrow threading is the best. I go every other week, so much better than plucking or waxing. It takes about 3 minutes, they use thread to shape your eyebrows and cluck their heads like chickens (you have to see it to know what I am talking about, lol)

I will take u sometime. There is a place right in Providence that I go. :)

Eyebrow threading is the best. I go every other week, so much better than plucking or waxing. It takes about 3 minutes, they use thread to shape your eyebrows and cluck their heads like chickens (you have to see it to know what I am talking about, lol)

WOW that sounds so awesome, I need it. My brows are out of control!

which hurts more - waxing or threading...?!