Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best party ideas people???

In 2002 some of you may have attended a Blade 2 exclusive party at the WMC. Based on this idea from back then....

I think it's fair to say everyone on clubplanet has real imagination one way or another so what would you have as your ideal party at the WMC 2005?

Mine would be presented by Rockstar Games and the theme would be aGrand Theft Auto Series(All comers beach/pool party) Ideally set in the National Hotel, Nikki Beach or the Shore club!! No need to dress up like a game character but memorabilia would be good. All the PS2 versions would be the key with the best music from the soundtracks (and the tracks that should have been on the them) from all the games played by your fav DJ's. So imagine Louise Vega, Jazzy Jeff, Danny Tenaglia, Tony Humprhies etc cuttin up the tracks from San Andreas as well as retro sets from the Vice city game!!

This is the only party I could come up with that would make sense as most people know about the the greatest game franchise ever!!

I even went as far as to email Rockstar to ask why they did not do one for vice city which is based in south beach anyway....

No entry for M3 or WMC pass holders;-)

What would your party be (Games, Movies, shows, the ocean ;-) etc)? :gang:

Bein on crack and bored at work does this to you or is it over anxiety...not sure sniff sniff!!! Believe me friday was a long ass day..servers were down so got on the PS2 then got on the beach mission in san andreas then that thought just came through.....boredom did the rest oh yeah and of course some dirty crack;-) :splat: