Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
ou812

Howard Stern's Miss Amputee 2004................she's pretty damn cute

So could you guys hit it. Okay, I know it would be possible to fall in love and make love to her with no problem and not even care about the arm thing. But, could you hit it. Meet up on a one night stand and have wild and crazy sex or would the arm thing ruin it??? And, please ladies don't jump my ass and call me a dick. I am only asking to see what the others think.

Don't judge me until you have heard my opinion.

Nautica

So could you guys hit it. Okay, I know it would be possible to fall in love and make love to her with no problem and not even care about the arm thing. But, could you hit it. Meet up on a one night stand and have wild and crazy sex or would the arm thing ruin it??? And, please ladies don't jump my ass and call me a dick. I am only asking to see what the others think.

Nautica

i agree with you. in the situation you describe i would feel odd too.

i personally dont think she is all that cute though so, i wouldnt do her anyway if given the opportunity.

i agree with you. in the situation you describe i would feel odd too.

i personally dont think she is all that cute though so, i wouldnt do her anyway if given the opportunity.

i think she is cute....not hot but i def would kick her out of bed just so i could see her not be able to grab the bed and fall on the floor...

Nautica

i would still fuck her brains out even if she was a double amputee........only downside is if i wanted a handjob or whatever....that would then be a problem, but i would still fuck her nonetheless.