Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which is the best clubs for pickups

fresinha12

OK so we have all been talking about the possibility of meeting up someone nice in a club etc. So lets spill the beans, who has had the most hookups at clubs? and if you are in NYC, which club have you had your most success picking up someone....

For me, Webster hall has had the proud distinction of being the hookup joint in NYC. I guess all the sluts (aka NYU bitches) in NYC luv WH or maybe its those horny european bitches looking to discover America.....

OK so we have all been talking about the possibility of meeting up someone nice in a club etc. So lets spill the beans, who has had the most hookups at clubs? and if you are in NYC, which club have you had your most success picking up someone....

I dont usually "hook up" all that much when I am at a club. I use to when I was younger but now I go out and I'll meet and talk to girls, maybe get a phone number but I try not to stand in the corner slobbering some girl

u can meet a good girl at any club man....its all about how you approach her and the situation....if u do cat calls and the infamous "oye mami" and blow a kiss at the bitch....your gunna get a trashy hoe....if u see a girl that u like from across the room...make eye contact and come at her proper, just say hi and start up a convo...be yourself...you'll get someone that u can get along with....

i still dont understand what the theory is behind a "hookup" place....there IS NO FUCKING PLACE where girls hook up more or less..if there is a place that the girls hook up more than usual its probly a whorehouse..there is no standard. if someone tells u "yoo yo go here the bitches over here are crazy, they hook up more than in other clubs" they had a good night hooking up, nothing else. "whore meet up spots" dont exist.... :rolleyes:

u can meet a good girl at any club man....its all about how you approach her and the situation....if u do cat calls and the infamous "oye mami" and blow a kiss at the bitch....your gunna get a trashy hoe....if u see a girl that u like from across the room...make eye contact and come at her proper, just say hi and start up a convo...be yourself...you'll get someone that u can get along with....

i still dont understand what the theory is behind a "hookup" place....there IS NO FUCKING PLACE where girls hook up more or less..if there is a place that the girls hook up more than usual its probly a whorehouse..there is no standard. if someone tells u "yoo yo go here the bitches over here are crazy, they hook up more than in other clubs" they had a good night hooking up, nothing else. "whore meet up spots" dont exist.... :rolleyes:

Disagree*.

*okay, maybe agree, but there is nothing to talk about on this board today lol