Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dildos/Vibrators

johnnyb04

Guys have you ever used a dildo or vibrator on a girl before? I never have and my last girlfriend didn't even own one. I have always wanted to sit there and get into it, like use one to play with their clit and than fuck them with it hard.

Have any of the girls on here had this done to them or do you usually just do it by yourself?

Both. It's great using them alone, with a man, with a woman, in the car, in the mall, where ever, when ever.

my type of girl :D

I've always wanted to. Now when he or she are using one on you, do they start off slow and than fuck you harder with it. I can picture me holding a dildo and just jamming it in a girl who is just laying down naked screaming for me to do it harder and harder

Yes..and yes.

thats awesome :woah:

do you prefer being the one getting fucked or do you like to do the fucking. how does it feel for a girl to be fucking another girl. I mean is it easy for you to get in a rhythm and stuff since you're not use to having a "dick" and all.

Both....most girls know how to move their hips...that's all it takes.

true but you don't have to worry about not cumming so you must be able to just go as hard and fast as you want which must be nice for the other girl. I'm not saying I can't last or anything but you do have to pace yourself sometimes :)

yes i have a collection of them,i have them in a dildo/vibrators storage

I use one eache day also i carry with one in my bag all time , you never know when you going to need it under a dinning table, in the bathroom mall, on the airport, airplaine, swimming pool ........... :jawdrop:

HAHAHAH :lol3: just joking....

I like them in both ways to used them alone and with my man .....

hello :bounce:

I was beginning to think not to many girls post on here. What is the biggest size dildo you own? How many inches?

:laugh: Lots of girls post here.

I have a few, I have two glass dildos about 9 inches maybe. And my good friend Foxylady for my bfday gave me a vibrator shaped like a lipstick, that looks exactly like one, so discrete you can carry it in your purse and no one would know.... (Not that I would do that or anything) ;)

:laugh: Lots of girls post here.

I have a few, I have two glass dildos about 9 inches maybe. And my good friend Foxylady for my bfday gave me a vibrator shaped like a lipstick, that looks exactly like one, so discrete you can carry it in your purse and no one would know.... (Not that I would do that or anything) ;)

Foxy sounds like a good friend to have :D

For some reason I keep getting this visual of a beautiful naked girl laying on my bed with her legs spread wide open while I lick her clit and glide the dildo deep inside her at the same time :drool:

Johnny, love the visual.

thanks, I consider myself a very sexual person. Maybe not as much as you but I know what I like and how to treat a girl. I've only had 2 or 3 girls though that were just complete freaks in bed. I mean they were amazing. Everything they did was great but those were more sexual than anything. Most other girls that I was more serious with were good but nothing compared to these girls. :)

thanks, I consider myself a very sexual person. Maybe not as much as you but I know what I like and how to treat a girl. I've only had 2 or 3 girls though that were just complete freaks in bed. I mean they were amazing. Everything they did was great but those were more sexual than anything. Most other girls that I was more serious with were good but nothing compared to these girls. :)

nothing compared with US, CP Girls ;) sex super freaks