Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever sent someone home?

tanyalover

One guy when he was kissing me and touching me, he was like performing a role I mean I felt like he was acting for a TV show

he will move slowly and his face was like "ohh look how handsome I'am" ....

is the camera on?????

Terrible terrible....

Another time I was with a friend he was all over me I didn’t want to have sex but at the end I agreed and we end up naked; when I saw his little thing all cover with a jungle :jawdrop: what a f...k where are the giraffes???

what a turne off

LOL i went though one of those! he thought he was a sex god...oh it was terrible!!!..... i cant think about it anymore, i just had a yucky feeling all over.

One guy when he was kissing me and touching me, he was like performing a role I mean I felt like he was acting for a TV show

he will move slowly and his face was like "ohh look how handsome I'am" ....

is the camera on?????

Another time I was with a friend he was all over me I didn’t want to have sex but at the end I agreed and we end up naked; when I saw his little thing all cover with a jungle what a f...k where are the giraffes???

what a turne off

u could have given him a razor and he would have gained a whopping inch or 2

Sooooooooo... I met this girl in da batt at unity...

we caught eyes... (you know when you catch eyes with someone... and its just unreal... oh my god... i think i love you... wanna fuck?) her eyes were like two pools of beauty and i fell in head first...

im gettin carried away...

anyway...

we had great conversation... that turned really dirty when the time got real late...

she asked me to come home with her... its only 3 blocks away...

so we walk to her building...check and head up the elevator...

we start gettin down in the elevator... when... even in my drunken state i realize the girl really can't kiss... i mean horrible... she spun my tongue so many times i thought it was gonna fall off...

so we knock the door down... rock around the kitchen till... till... i throw her on the counter/bar... and go too town on her downtown...

this girl starts freakin... flips backwards over counter and lands flat on her chest...

i held back my laughter... picked her up off the floor and carried her to the bedroom where she proceeded to give the worst blowjob EVER!

and to top it all off she stops in the middle cause she gots to pee...

Thats was the last draw and my cue to break the fuck out...

so i threw my clothes on grabbed my shit and ran for the door...

as soon as i heard the toilot flush i slammed the front door and ran as fast as could down the hall to the elevator... and out the fuckin building...

whenever i think of her comin out the bathroom to an empty bed and the door slammin... i crack the fuck up... and i avoided unity like the plague for a while after that...

i hope dat made sense cause ima little scatterbraindid today... anyway thats the last time i stopped someone or whatever...(close enough)

:bounce: