Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
timm

Human Groth Hormone - Nutropin

Hi,

My son was on Nutropin for growth and his doctor decided he no longer needed it. We have many unopened packages, 5mg vials, that were sent by the insurance company.

I hate to throw them out but would also like to sell them at a reduced price if possible. If anyone is interested please contact me at [email protected].

Tim

Hi,

My son was on Nutropin for growth and his doctor decided he no longer needed it. We have many unopened packages, 5mg vials, that were sent by the insurance company.

I hate to throw them out but would also like to sell them at a reduced price if possible. If anyone is interested please contact me at [email protected].

Tim

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hi,

Tim

You freak, this is not a drug dealer forum. I would delete this post, but since you are such a freak, I will leave it.

Hi,

Tim

Posting and selling HGH over the internet on a nonsecure thread! Moron! LMAO though!!!!! :deadfish:

Hi,

Tim

PM Stymie