Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Straight hair

labellany

i straighten it about once or twice a month, sometimes more. i tried using a larger part a few times and it didn't feel as silky straight as usual.

when its curly, i'll wash every day. when straight i'll wait two or three days, depending on how good it still looks. if you have any, i'm definitely open for some good tips. :)

I straighten mind alot. there are many 2 - 3 days a month its curly (except summer). So my hair is used to going straight. I use about an inch chunk at a time. I wash it every other day when straight. And I straighten at night...sleeping on it flattens it out more.

now that is an excellent tip. I never thought of that before.

you're lucky you managed to train your hair to stay straight. the slightest bit of moisture near my hair when its straight, makes it huge. really fluffy, lol.

thanks for the tip, chica :)

i have very thick & curly hair (think nicole kidman). the hour includes about 15 min. w/ the blow dryer and 45 min. w/ the flat iron (using very small parts). it's a total pain in the ass. i'm just glad i spend most of my time in a place w/ very low humidity. :)

..that's really long......even for a lot of hair....what kind of products do u use?.....that's really important......blowing dry and ironing shouldn't take longer than about 45 min and thats a lot of hair.......

....bed head~~~fashionista for before and afterparty once it is ironed :) and keep it off your roots......unless u wanna be a greaseball....

...one that may be harder to find is a new loreal....from the serie expert line...the liss extrem drops....wet or dry....

I have a conair Ceramic plate iron that cost me about $25 at CVS...and its great. Has 25 heat settings on it and works so great.

that's what I use. those things work great. Really no need to shell out $100 for an iron.

I don't use any products on my hair when I straighten it. If I have too many fly away I just put in a small amount of Frizz Ease Serum. Just about a dime size.

..that's really long......even for a lot of hair....what kind of products do u use?.....that's really important......blowing dry and ironing shouldn't take longer than about 45 min and thats a lot of hair.......

....bed head~~~fashionista for before and afterparty once it is ironed :) and keep it off your roots......unless u wanna be a greaseball....

...one that may be harder to find is a new loreal....from the serie expert line...the liss extrem drops....wet or dry....

i know it's a long time, lol. maybe if i straightened it more often, it would probably take less time.

i shampoo and condition. blow dry & flat iron w/o product. then use semi di lino serum after flat ironing to prevent frizz. it seems to work ok.

my hair takes liek 45 minutes to blow dry. i cant be bothered with using a straightener.

i gave up on making my hair straight, i just wear it curly these days usually.

everyone has/wants straight hair it seems. i wish i had nice, straight hair but its never gonna happen and im not gonna chemically straighten it so i just wear it wavy.

.....farouk makes the CHI ceramic iron...it is the one used in their "japanese" straightening system......
that's the one i use. i spend about 20 mins blowing my hair out and another 20 with the flat iron and my hair comes out super silky straight. on the days i feel lazy i just let it air dry and put biolage curl defining creme...it's a different look but it looks just as pretty. the type of products you use is essential to great looking hair.

never gonna happen and im not gonna chemically straighten it so i just wear it wavy.

....yea eventhough i can get it for free i refuse as well....i have the option of curly or blown straight...i like versatility!....why look the same every day ..ew....i can't even keep the same jewelery for more than a day lol.......

I use a Chi Iron... I love it, now that I'm used to it, I'm done within 15-20 minutes! Love it!!!!!

In the beginning my hair was very damaged but with the proper products, my hair is currently in the best condition it's ever been :)