Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For The Wmc Veterans

i'm getting fed up with all the different info everyone has given me. just when i think i'm ready to book someone tells me that the hotel is way too far out, or its dirty, or its loud. so all i'm asking for now is the advice of the elders. i really need to know what streets to stay in between when booking my hotel, whats clean, and what is cheap. i don't mind the noise but i do mind the distance however i'm not lazy and i can walk a mile or two if i need to (probably gonna be quicker anyway). i'm a newbie (like you haven't already noticed) and i need some solid info before everything gets booked up!!!!!! so please help me out before i :splat:

i'm getting fed up with all the different info everyone has given me. just when i think i'm ready to book someone tells me that the hotel is way too far out, or its dirty, or its loud. so all i'm asking for now is the advice of the elders. i really need to know what streets to stay in between when booking my hotel, whats clean, and what is cheap. i don't mind the noise but i do mind the distance however i'm not lazy and i can walk a mile or two if i need to (probably gonna be quicker anyway). i'm a newbie (like you haven't already noticed) and i need some solid info before everything gets booked up!!!!!! so please help me out before i :splat:

10th street - 18th is just about right... Been going 3 years straight outta london and TRUST me that is the best catchment area. If you love Ibiza include 1st up to 10th also....peace