sexxyme

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Codyyyyyyyyyyy

where the hell have you been?????

:heart:

Everything is good..how are things with you??

I've been really busy with school.. but I'm excited because today is the last day of classes.. finals start on Thursday, and I'll be done with the semester by next Tuesday.

Things are going well, what have you been up to? You go out much anymore?

I've been really busy with school.. but I'm excited because today is the last day of classes.. finals start on Thursday, and I'll be done with the semester by next Tuesday.

Things are going well, what have you been up to? You go out much anymore?

My school is done..it's finals week. I still work at the law firm..um..havent been out that much lately..but now that I'm single..I will be lol How about you? go out at all?? next tiem ur out..let me know :)

My school is done..it's finals week. I still work at the law firm..um..havent been out that much lately..but now that I'm single..I will be lol How about you? go out at all?? next tiem ur out..let me know :)

Aww what happened to the boy toy? No good?

Hope finals went well for you. :) I'm still at the law firm too, go figure. I haven't been out at all in the past year or so, I was thinking of maybe coming out for NYE - are you going anywhere in particular?

Ahh yes, and there's that rumor about the new Thursday party coming up starting in January.. that should definitely be interesting.

Hope finals went well for you. :) I'm still at the law firm too, go figure. I haven't been out at all in the past year or so, I was thinking of maybe coming out for NYE - are you going anywhere in particular?

Ahh yes, and there's that rumor about the new Thursday party coming up starting in January.. that should definitely be interesting.

Don't lie - u know u'll be home studying, as always :tongue:

Thanks..same to u hun..

I currently have no plans for NYE..no clue where I'm going or what I'm doing..

and yea, I heard about the new thursday night coming up...should be fun ;)

Drunk 12-13-2004 01:28 PM hey irina.its me ivan drago..i come to break you...actually jk its me phatman.. i was wondering if u could post a pic of yourself eating a cheeseburger..mmmm my two biggest loves in life..a CP girl and food...hook up this greek bombshell

:laugh: