Clubplanet Nightlife Community

studio 4 -- bein raided?

blueyez

word on the street was that people workin there were tryin to sell C to offduty cops there the weekend it opened (dont know which night). a good friend of mine is a trooper and his brother is a fort lee cop... said they were gonna raid it this weekend already. obviously that didnt happen, but if theres any truth to the story its just a FYI to be a little careful....

ps- anyone workin there, this isnt any kind of personal attack or attempt to bash ur place, im just relayin a message i was given..

word on the street ..

Word on the Street???????

That has to be one of the most rediculous sayings that i have ever heard.

Your telling us that your friends would Compromise and investigation and their jobs and tell you that nightclub was going to get raided???

And if they did tell you,was it smart to post where one of them works???

NICE JOB..!!

word on the street was that people workin there were tryin to sell C to offduty cops there the weekend it opened (dont know which night). a good friend of mine is a trooper and his brother is a fort lee cop... said they were gonna raid it this weekend already. obviously that didnt happen, but if theres any truth to the story its just a FYI to be a little careful....

ps- anyone workin there, this isnt any kind of personal attack or attempt to bash ur place, im just relayin a message i was given..

I read this again. Offering to sell coke to customers? THats fucking crazy. No one in their right mind would even do this in this day of age. Im sure it was started by some club owner, promoter or someone that doesnt like the people that work there or are jealous of the sucess of Studio 4.

Word on the Street???????

That has to be one of the most rediculous sayings that i have ever heard.

Your telling us that your friends would Compromise and investigation and their jobs and tell you that nightclub was going to get raided???

And if they did tell you,was it smart to post where one of them works???

NICE JOB..!!

listen, relax... i wasnt tryin to cause any problems at all..... this is just what i was told the other day... by guys that dont even go to these type of places. if its all bullshit, so be it.... i didnt swear by it... i just figured i'd pass on what i heard in case there was any truth in it. dont jump down my throat ... i thought it was wild they said people were workin there were tryin to sell... but on the same token, even if that part of the story was wrong, i dont wanna see a place that has put alot of work into it, and just opened to go down for somethin stupid. ..

listen, relax... i wasnt tryin to cause any problems at all..... this is just what i was told the other day... by guys that dont even go to these type of places. if its all bullshit, so be it.... i didnt swear by it... i just figured i'd pass on what i heard in case there was any truth in it. dont jump down my throat ... i thought it was wild they said people were workin there were tryin to sell... but on the same token, even if that part of the story was wrong, i dont wanna see a place that has put alot of work into it, and just opened to go down for somethin stupid. ..

you werent trying to cause any problems but you post something as stupid as this?

You gotta be fucking kidding me.

PLease tell youre "friend" who probably promotes or owns another place to stop talking shit and like ml2k posted last time "deal with it"

Brian thank you for your response and i think you hit the nail on the head!!!!

Blue eyez, very dissapointed in this.

you werent trying to cause any problems but you post something as stupid as this?

You gotta be fucking kidding me.

PLease tell youre "friend" who probably promotes or owns another place to stop talking shit and like ml2k posted last time "deal with it"

Brian thank you for your response and i think you hit the nail on the head!!!!

Blue eyez, very dissapointed in this.

kosta r u serious? never ONCE, have i ever started drama on this board, and i have no reason to try to start a problem... i dont promote, i dont own any club, i was even supposed to go down there this weekend..... so on the contrary to how my post came across to you, i had no bad intentions at hand and i apologize if it came off that way. i would have put this up for any place i heard.....but once again, i apologize

kosta r u serious? never ONCE, have i ever started drama on this board, and i have no reason to try to start a problem... i dont promote, i dont own any club, i was even supposed to go down there this weekend..... so on the contrary to how my post came across to you, i had no bad intentions at hand and i apologize if it came off that way. i would have put this up for any place i heard.....but once again, i apologize

but realize by posting "things you hear" from "reliable sources" you are in essence hurting someones business be it a bartender, owner, or other employee that depends on the revenue generated by this business. keep in mind it may be fun for you but this is a carreer for others. and by relaying false or presumptuous information is actually a form of slander....

between studio 4 and studio 9 I think we have a bunch of winners. And as for blueeyes however you spell your dumb username please keep on bashing we need some heat up in this joint called drama. And that idiot Kosta, C is for cookie. Everyone that were real sesame street fans knows this. So next time someone posts about a club being closed over selling cookies you better check yourself before you wreck yourself cause big d's in your mouth are bad for your health.

Philippio sorry for the hastedly made response. Maybe you guys can add some heat up on these freaks.

One.

:half:

How about hmmm.... :idea: Why don't you 2 rim rodders go on a give and take session. I heard kosta likes to give it hard from behind and maybe blueeyes can play submissive on all 4's like she is used to and make pretend she is a man for him.

:half:

Luzti luff :love:

That shit was so beautiful....... it gave me a boner that can cut thru

platinum & diamonds double laced.

icon6.gif