Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Learn to DJ

gmanz73

Ok so this is what I got/ordered/awaiting arrival

2 CDJ - 800's

1 DJM - 707

1 Sennheiser HD 212

I need help in getting a case to hold everything like an Odessy. Anyone know of a good place to get them at a good price? Thanks for the help, I hope this is some good stuff i got, from what i read and what people told me this is up there.

EDIt: I forgot to add a power thing, so nothing happens I guess an APC would work fine (surge protector)

u made good choices bro! im impressed with the Sennheiser cans....everyone usualy goes for the sony's rather than the quality of Sennheiser...good shit man! cases for the 800's u can probly find on ebay for cheap but the 707 is a new product...perhaps if u figure out the measurements of it u can get a case that would fit a similar sized mixer! rock on and best of luck with your stuff! :pint:

u made good choices bro! im impressed with the Sennheiser cans....everyone usualy goes for the sony's rather than the quality of Sennheiser...good shit man! cases for the 800's u can probly find on ebay for cheap but the 707 is a new product...perhaps if u figure out the measurements of it u can get a case that would fit a similar sized mixer! rock on and best of luck with your stuff! :pint:

Thanks man I did over a month work of research and read tons of stuff from user opinions which is very important to stats. I am 80% happy with the 707 but its just as good at the 900 series.

• 3 weeks later...